List the first 40 songs after putting your player on random:
01. John Elliott and the Hereafter - Empty in the Heartland
02. Fall Out Boy - Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner
03. Brand New - Luca (Reprise)
04. Amber Pacific - Poetically Pathetic
05. Barcelona - First Floor People
06. Silverstein - Red Light Pledge (Acoustic)
07. Taylor Swift - Today Was a Fairytale
08. The Almost - Say This Sooner (Acoustic)
09. Keith Urban - Thank You
10. Mayday Parade - Demons
11. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Even You Brutus?
12. Miranda Lambert - Kerosene
13. LoveHateHero - You Got Served
14. Marilyn Manson - Murderers Are Getting Prettier Everyday
15. 30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill
16. Alanis Morissette - Thank U
17. Third Eye Blind - Jumper
18. Therefore I Am - The Sound of Human Lives
19. Nik Freitas - How to Be Blue
20. Britney Spears - Womanizer
21. Bush - Comedown
22. New Found Glory - No News is Good News
23. Bright Eyes - Another Travelin' Song
24. Avenged Sevenfold - Seize the Day
25. Anthony Green - Stonehearted Man
26. Lifehouse - Breathing
27. Tim McGraw - Real Good Man
28. The Killers - When You Were Young
29. Straylight Run - Wait and Watch
30. Cute is What We Aim For - I Put the "Metro" in Metronome
31. Rocky Votolato - Fragments
32. The Decemberists - The Rake Song
33. Daphne Loves Derby - Hopeless Love
34. Rocky Votolato - Streetlights
35. New Found Glory - My Heart Will Go On
36. Make Do and Mend - Thanks
37. OneRepublic - Good Life
38. Taking Back Sunday - Set Phasers to Stun
39. Josh Todd - Circles
40. Anti-Flag - Go West
01. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
I'm going to go with Go West. I love that harmonica intro.
02. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
Not Kerosene, but certainly More Like Her.
03. What album is #26 from?
No Name Face.
04. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
I have kinda mixed feelings about 30STM. Something about Jared Leto just doesn't sit quite right with me. Great song, though.
05. Is #19 one of your favourite songs?
No. I haven't listened to Nik Freitas in years.
06. Who does #38 remind you of?
No one really, aside from the band members.
07. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
Music I suppose. It is quite catchy.
08. Do any of your friends like #3?
My old coworkers Ian and Brittany are big Brand New fans so I'm going to go with yes.
09. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
11. What does #21 remind you of?
New Jersey. Random, I know, but I remember being a little kid and hearing Bush on the radio and really liking them.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
13. What album is #17 from?
Third Eye Blind.
14. When did you first hear #39?
Sometime around age seventeen. All I know is when I was working at Journeys and met Josh Todd I was already familiar with his solo work.
15. When did you first hear #7?
A couple years ago? We used to play it at my job.
16. What genre is #8?
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
Amber because of the band name, green because of the album cover.
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
No, it isn't one of my favourites from that album.
20. What genre is #37?
Pop or pop rock or something.
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
22. What is your favourite lyric from #30?
"Suburban urgency has got the best of me."
23. What is your favourite lyric from #23?
"Well, I guess the best that I can do now is pretend that I've done nothing wrong and to dream about a train that's gonna take me back where I belong."
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
I'm pretty sure anyone I know who would appreciate that song already knows it.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
No, it's better to sing along with.
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
27. Is #32 more of a "nighttime" or "daytime" song?
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
Not so much.
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
Hunter! We met at a Rocky show actually.
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
The tempo changes quite a bit actually, so a little of both.
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
As soon as you think about Titanic, definitely sad.
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
"I thank you for my heart, I thank you for my life, and I thank God for grace and mercy and that you became my wife."
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
34. When did you first hear #27?
Umm, probably around my freshman year of college when I started listening to a bunch of country.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29:
I'm Through with the Past, Existentialism on Prom Night, and It Never Gets Easier.
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
It's one of those songs I have to be listening to in order to remember them all.
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
I dig the lyrics a bit more.
38. What album is #10 from?
Monsters in the Closet.