I think I actually discovered them on last.fm as a similar artist to another one I liked.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? - Of Mice & Men
I think it was their cover of Poker Face.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own? - Attack Attack!
I own one. Someday Came Suddenly
4. What is your favorite song by 15? - From Autumn To Ashes
5. What is your favorite song by 5? - Thursday
Hmm, not too sure. There are a few I really like.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? - A Skylit Drive
Not really in particular. I just like all their stuff really.
7. What is your favorite song by 10? - The Acacia Strain
If I had to choose one it would have to be Whoa! Shut It Down.
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30? - Protest the Hero
I got to see them play and meet them at Warped Tour 2008.
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy? - Killswitch Engage
Hmm, again, not really one in particular. It depends on my mood usually.
10. How many times have you seen 26 live? - One Morning Left
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23? - Chiodos
I think it was All Nereids Beware.
12. What is your favorite album by 11? - Rose Funeral
Has to be Crucify. Kill. Rot..
13. Who is a favorite member of 1? - The Devil Wears Prada
I'm partial to guitarist and clean singer Jeremy DePoyster. Everyone knows Mike Hranica.
14. Have you ever seen 14 live? - Between the Buried and Me
No, I really should have seen them in February, but I didn't go.
15. What is a good memory involving 27? - All That Remains
Would have to be meeting them at Warped Tour 2008 and getting my picture with Phil Labonte.
16. What is your favorite song by 16? - Saosin
I guess it would be Voices.
17. What is your favorite album by 18? - Alesana
To be honest I don't really know why they are that high on my list, but I guess as of now, I prefer Where Myth Fades to Legend.
18. What is your favorite song by 21? - 311
This is too tough to choose. I love a lot of 311 songs.
19. What is the first song you ever heard by 25? - Killwhitneydead
I'm not even sure. Probably the first track off of some album of theirs. I just downloaded them randomly and listened to them.
20. What is your favorite album by 2? - A Day to Remember
I still think overall, I like For Those Who Have Heart the best.
21. What is you favorite song by 3? - City and Colour
I'd have to go with Hello, I'm In Delaware because its so damn beautiful. Makes me cry half the time and I'm not embarrassed to admit that.
22. What is you favorite song by 8? - Circa Survive
Either In Fear and Faith or Act Appalled.
23. How many times have you seen 17 live? - Haste the Day
None. I was supposed to once, but my friend killcarriedeadd never got back to me to go. Just kidding Carrie, I love you. <3
24. What is the worst song by 12? - I See Stars
Don't really have a "worst song" by them.
25. What was the first song you ever heard by 28? - Sum 41
I think it was most likely Fat Lip because everyone knows that song.
26. What is you favorite album by 7? - Parkway Drive
That's a tough choice. I think I like both Killing With a Smile and Horizons equally, for different reasons though.
27. What is your favorite song by 24? - Suicide Silence
Don't really have one. Again, I'm not sure how this artist got so high on my list, but hey they're there.
28. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy? - Alexisonfire
Maybe if I had to pick one it would be No Transitory because I love Dallas's singing in it.
29. What is your favorite album by 4? - Asking Alexandria
Stand Up And Scream hands down.
30. How many albums do you own by 20? - Miss May I