1. How did you get into 29?
(Outkast) Ms. Jackson being on the radio when I was in 5th grade
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
(The Advantage) - Batman, the first song on Elf Titled
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
(Sufjan) I only own physical copies of Illinois and Michigan. however, i have a superman CD, a non-superman CD (that i got for a dollar) and a vinyl of Illinois. For some reason.
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
(Ween) Wow, there's so many... Maybe Demon Sweat?
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
(The Beatles) Definitely "Hey Jude".
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
(Circulatory System) Yeah, most of them do actually :-)
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
(Residents) Maybe Easter Hay?
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
(Silver Jews) I don't really. Lots of sad ones though.
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
(Little Wings). Treat It Kind is the only one I can think of
10. How many times have you seen 25 live?
(Eels) none, I've never had the cash to see him and he's only been here a handful of times in the last 6 years.
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?
(Quasimoto) Welcome To Violence
12. What is your favorite album by 11?
(Thanksgiving) Welcome/Nowhere, though the s/t one is very close
13. Who is a favorite member of 1?
(The Music Tapes) Julian!
14. Have you ever seen 14 live?
(The Love of Everything) Haha! Nope, he hasn't played a show here in the five years since I started listening
15. What is a good memory involving 27?
(Lil' Wayne) Every memory is good, dawg.
16. What is your favorite song by 16?
(cLOUDDEAD) Jimmybreeze Side 2
17. What is your favorite album by 18?
(Jens Lekman) Definitely "Night Falls Over Kortedala"
18. What is your favorite song by 21?
(Smog) Maybe "Held"?
19. What is the first song you ever heard by 26?
(Arcade Fire) It was Neighborhood #1 when I was 14 and it blew my mind.
20. What is your favorite album by 2?
(Guided By Voices) - Alien Lanes. yes, not Bee Thousand..
21. What is you favorite song by 3?
(The Microphones) - The Gleam, Pt. 2. It has been forever.
22. What is you favorite song by 8?
(Mount Eerie) - I'll say "Who?" for now.
23. How many times have you seen 17 live?
(Animal Collective) Twice, once in February 2006 and another about a year later.
24. What is the worst song by 12?
(D-Plan) - none
25. What was the first song you ever heard by 25?
(Eels) - My Beloved Monster
26. What is you favorite album by 7?
(Tyler, The Creator) - Bastard for sure. goblin is good, but not even close to Bastard.
27. What is your favorite song by 24?
(Pavement) I'll say Gold Sounds
28. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?
(OTC) Most of them do!
29. What is your favorite album by 4?
(Microphones) Glow Pt. 2
30. How many albums do you own by 20?
(The Books) Physically none! I know, they just reissued the vinyl but i've been broke as a joke!