Joseph Arthur :In The Sun
2. How did you get into 20?
I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business: I think some friend's mentioned them so I had to check them out.
3. Who is your favorite member in 8?
Broken Social Scene: Emily Haines, when she's in it.
4. Whats your favorite lyric bit by 29?
Placebo: Honestly, I don't have one.
5. Have you ever seen 22 live?
Taking Back Sunday: Yes! Twice, the first time was the greatest experience I've had to date.
6. What's your favorite album from 10?
The Early November: The Room's Too Cold
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3?
Coldplay: Of course! I have a Life in Technicolor T-shirt.
8. What is a good memory you have of 7?
Uh Huh Her: I guess making a desktop background using lyrics from Everyone on the way back from Iowa.
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2?
10. When did you first get into 1?
PJ Harvey: I don't think it was too long ago, maybe about a year or two. But I do remember getting into her because I heard the song This Mess We're In[track] on the radio, and since she was singing with Thom Yorke I HAD to get to know who she was.
11. Who likes 4 along with you?
Tegan and Sara: Okay so technically Tegan and Sara and Coldplay are dead tied for 3 right now but since I put Coldplay for 3 I'll do T&S for 4. Um, pretty much the entire lesbian community loves them along with me. But my friends Katie, Megan, Danielle, Ashley, Morgan, Jackie, etc like them.
12. Which song did you first hear from 15?
Fesit: [track artist=Feist]Honey Honey? I'm not sure.
13. What song made you fall in love with 5?
Brand New: Probably Soco Amaretto Lime
14.[ Which song do you not like by 18?
Mindless Self Indulgence: Tom Sawyer
15. Why do you like 14's songs?
Joseph Arthur: Because they're beautiful. Mostly they remind me of sunny day and happy times. I just love him.
16. Where did you first hear 6?
Missy Higgins: I don't remember! Maybe myspace? Hmmmmm...
17. How long was 19 a singer before you liked them?
Sigur Ros Probably like 9 years.
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory?
Goldfrapp Not that I can recall.
19. When did you get into 17?
Circa Survive: Not sure exactly, but definitely in high school.
20. How long have you been into 11?
Meg & Dia: Well I probably started listening to them sophomore year or later, so like 4 or 5 years
21. If 9 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them?
The Birthday Massacre I already saw them, so probably not. Besides, I don't listen to them often anymore.
22. How many CDs do you own of 12?
Imogen Heap 2. Although I have more songs than just the two CDs.
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry?
Paramore: Umm I don't think so.
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy?
Bat for Lashes Honestly, her songs are so beautiful that many of them make me happy.
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile?
Mae Oh god, do they ever. How about the whole entire The Everglow. It makes me cry and smile at the same time.
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28?
2homos.com They're not even really an artist that makes songs sooo.. I cannot answer this.
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times?
Straylight Run Yes, Buttoned Down
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once?
Secret Lives Of The Freemasons None actually.
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24?
Garbage[/artist[ So Like a Rose would be it if I have to choose one.
30. What song got you into 40?
Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton I believe it was Our Hell
31. What is your favorite single by 25?
John Parish and Polly Jean Harvey Black Hearted Love
32. If 49 hated you, what would you do?
Misfits Probably nothing.
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out?
Acceptance I'd be totally flattered but I'd probably turn them down. Or, who knows, maybe I'd go out with them just to say I had :P
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Architecture in Helsinki
35. Who has the best voice in 46?
Daphne Loves Derby Probably the lead singer.
36. Do you think 26 is/are good looking?
Olafur Arnalds: He's pretty decent looking
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36?
All Time Low Vegas 23 times.
38. How many CDs do you own of 30?
Marilyn Manson How many ever, all of them but one is.
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad?
[Artist]The Murmurs Nope.
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? If 31 is only one artist, what would you do if they joined a group?
Metric Emily Haines...but she already has.
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of?
Silverstein: I guess my favorite song is If You Could See Into My Soul and it reminds me of someone but I think I'll keep that between the music and I.
42. Did you hate 43 at first?
Hidden in Plain View Nooo. I think I liked them immediately.
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33?
Sense Fail I believe she has.
44. Do you think your parents would like 37?
Kaki King It's possible.
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance?
blink-182 Not particularly.
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person?
Miley Cyrus OMG no. I don't feel like spending hundreds to see her.
47. Do you like 44's name?
The Shins: It's okay.
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with?
Frou Frou Um, fuck yeah. I'd go out with Imogen Heap.
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39?
Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton Not that I know of, and they better not tell me if they do. I am in love with her.
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 35?
The Starting Line I'm not listening to them right if I'm not dancing to them.