(Janet Jackson) Definitely Go Deep, it is in my opinion one of the best R&B tracks of all time.
2. How did you get into 20?
(Michael Jackson) My mother was really into his music, and obviously the excessive plays from my childhood have made a lasting impression.
3. Who is your favorite member in 1?
(Fleetwood Mac) Stevie Nicks. I know it's cliché, but anyone who can write songs that beautiful and have such a prominent stage presence and keep the audience entranced with just the slightest gaze deserves to be a favourite.
4. What’s your favorite lyric bit by 29?
'Bring me a day full of honest work,
And a roof that never leaks
I'll be satisfied.'
In context of the song, these lyrics are magical.
5. Have you ever seen 22 live?
(Dave Matthews Band) That would be a no.
6. What's your favorite album from 10?.
(Madonna) This is like asking me to pick a favourite child! I'm going to say Erotica, for the sheer fact I used to play it all the time when I was younger.
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3?
(Stevie Nicks) Just CDs.
8. What is a good memory you have of 7?
(Bat for Lashes) Walking along the beach near where I live listening to Two Suns just after it was released. The album fit the landscape so perfectly.
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2?
(Tori Amos) She was thirty years ago!
10. When did you first get into 8?
(Peter Gabriel) When I was going through my Kate Bush phase last year, I discovered she'd sang on a few tracks with him. I downloaded them, loved his voice and then checked out 3. I was hooked, and here we are today.
11. Who likes 4 along with you?
(Kate Bush) Quite a few of my friends like her, actually. Between me forcing them to endure her and loads of artists proclaiming her to be their main influence, she's became much more popular again than she was even a year and a half ago.
12. Which song did you first hear from 16?
(Suede) Saturday Night, because I found out Keeley Hawes was in the video. Love her, love the song.
13. What song made you fall in love with 5?
(Lindsey Buckingham) Go Insane.
14. Which song do you not like by 18?
(Cocteau Twins) There's none that I know of that I dislike. Perhaps I don't know enough of their work?
15. Why do you like 14's songs?
(Bryan Ferry) His voice is perfection, and they remind me of my childhood.
16. Where did you first hear 6?
(Roxy Music) Probably on some Sunday when I was tiny. My mother loves them, and they were the soundtrack to ironing days. (On another note, creepy coincidence with the above question, huh?)
17. How long was 19 a singer before you liked them?
(David Bowie) Only thirty-five years or so, not that long, ha.
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory?
(Vanessa Carlton) Her songs are too pretty to give me bad memories.
19. When did you get into 17?
(Heart) I don't know, last summer?
20. How long have you been into 9?
(The Cure) About three and a half years.
21. If 11 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them?
(Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers) Due to the fact I worry that Tom Petty might die soon, I'd say a definite yes.
22. How many CDs do you own of 12?
(Buckingham Nicks) They've never released a CD, only a LP. Unless the album gets released on CD which I highly doubt, it'll probably always be none.
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry?
(Siouxsie and the Banshees) Yes! The Last Beat Of My Heart never fails to get me emotional.
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy?
(Sarah McLachlan) Into the Fire brings a smile to my face, most definitely.
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile?
(Paramore) Misery Business for pure nostalgia.
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28?
(Björk) Venus as a Boy, and I do love that song.
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times?
(Kings of Leon) As my iTunes has only been going since August on this laptop, it doesn't say but I remember I definitely played Knocked Up over thirty times.
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once?
(New Order) There's a few.
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24?
(Don Henley) Not really, because he isn't played often unless I deliberately listen to "Oldie" radio stations.
30. What song got you into 40?
(Pink Floyd) I've no idea, I'm wanting to say Comfortably Numb but I can't be entirely sure.
31. What is your favorite single by 25?
(Tegan and Sara) I have no idea what's been released as singles and what hasn't.
32. If 49 hated you, what would you do?
(Destiny's Child) I'd be slightly upset, because that would mean Beyoncé hates me, and as I love her, I'd feel like a right cock.
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out?
(Whitney Houston) Even though I'd be creeped out, particularly as I'm straight and she's about the same age as my mother, I'd definitely say yes. It's Whitney fucking Houston!
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
(Eagles) Not really. They're all old enough to be my grandparents, although Don Henley was a handsome man.
35. Who has the best voice in 46?
(Prince) As it's just Prince, he is the voice of the music. And I love it.
36. Do you think 26 is/are good looking?
(Fiona Apple) She is beautiful, in a porcelain-doll way. My only qualm is that sometimes she looks too thin. That's not really my problem anyway though, is it?
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36?
(Journey) This is easy - Wheel in the Sky.
38. How many CDs do you own of 30?
(The Smiths) Just the one, which is Strangeways, Here We Come.
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad?
(Lily Allen) Not really.
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? If 31 is only one artist, what would you do if they joined a group?
(Demi Lovato) I don't really want her to join a group, I like her voice on its own.
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of?
(Patrick Wolf) The Childcatcher reminds me of my old Spanish lessons, discussing with my friend how creepy yet good this song was.
42. Did you hate 43 at first?
(Joni Mitchell) No, she's a legend! It took me a little while to "get" her, though.
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33?
(Beyoncé) Yes, who doesn't listen to her?
44. Do you think your parents would like 37?
(Amy Winehouse) They both like her, my mother especially.
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance?
(Blondie) Well, come on. Who hasn't danced to Heart of Glass at some point in their lives?
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person?
(The Beach Boys) Of course not.
47. Do you like 44's name?
(Hole) It has rude connotations and is pretty simple, but definitely sums up the group.
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with?
(Ladyhawke) I wouldn't go out with Pip, but I'd like her to give me her hair.
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39?
(Christine McVie) No, because not many people disassociate her from Fleetwood Mac. If they hate Fleetwood Mac (i.e., my stepdad) then they probably would.
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 35?
(PJ Harvey) Her songs aren't danceable, really. Unless you count grunge style mosh-pits. So, no.