1. What are you listening to right now?
Nickel Creek- Helena
2. What song makes you sad?
Jeff Buckley's cover of Hallelujah.
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
just one? all you have to do is turn on MTV. pretty much all of it makes me want to pull all of my hair out and then shoot myself in the face. especially that new Rihanna song. she seriously, CANNOT sing, folks. AT ALL.
4. Your all time favorite band?
i dont know. thats kind of a sucky question because my favorite thing to listen to is John Mayer but hes not a band so im not sure how to answer that. I guess... Maroon 5 or Coldplay.
5. Your newly discovered band is?
i just bought an Eliot Morris cd after going to a Nickel Creek concert where he opened... if that counts. hes pretty cool.
6. Best female voice?
i generally can't stand listening to women sing. i have a few exceptions. one of them is Dido.
7. Best male voice?
I really love Jason Mraz's (how the hell do you make that plural?) voice. its really amazing when he sings slower songs.
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
acoustic singer-songwriter shit. im guilty.
9. What do you listen to to hype you up?
recently i've been playing Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado and Timbaland because im cool like that.
10. What do you listen to to calm down?
John Mayer's acoustic stuff. Quiet is a good song to fall asleep to.
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
Nickel Creek. it was fucking awesome!
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
my charts say Jeff Buckley. but in the car i've been putting TRY!- John Mayer Trio on repeat.
13. Most hated band?
hmm... see lately people are doing their own solo shit most often so bands are hard to think of. My Chemical Romance pretty much sucks as much as is possible.
14. Song that makes you think?
Wheel by John Mayer is a thinker. It's also a downer. really depressing.
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
everyone should love everything that i love because, not to be an asshole, but everything that i love is the best. its so obvious.
16. Coolest music video?
This Love- Maroon 5 is really really hot.
but Girl- Beck is a really good video. its interesting. your music video has to be interesting or else they wont play it over and over and over again. Beck obviously knew this. Good job, Mr. Beck.
17. Music video with the most babe watch?
Well, the Pussy Cat Dolls are strippers so Buttons will do.
18. What "do you play/would you play" in the bedroom to spice things up?
No idea. depends on the mood.
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
I have played piano for 10 years.
I tried pocket trumpet for a year. that didnt work.
I also tried guitar. I got a purple electric guitar, but my hands are way too small.
Piano will have to do.
20. Ever been in a mosh pit?
fuck no. thats scary shit.
21. Are you in a band?
No. I'm not talented enough for that.
22. If yes, what kind of music does your band play?
23. Ever dated a musician?
24. If yes, what kind of music did he/she/they play?
27. If no, would you consider?
28. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
YES. well i guess i kind of am. but i wish i was talented enough to write songs and go on tour and be cool like that. maybe someday ill meet someone who needs a piano player but they write all the songs. that would be cool.
29. Best chick band you know of?
i don't do that.
30. Best guy band you know of?
Coldplay or Maroon 5
31. Last song that you heard on the radio/cd...etc...?
right now im listening to Switchfoot- Innocence Again. its a cute song.
32. What do you think of Classical music?
i like it. not my favorite, but good. im supposed to play it on the piano, but i usually get out my Jamie Cullum or John Mayer sheet music instead. im the biggest procrastinator.
33. What do you think of Country music?
i hate country music.
that said, i like Nickel Creek, and Brad Paisley's lyrics are pretty cute.
34. What do you think of Death metal?
fuck death metal. its just noise.
35. Last BIG band that you saw live?
is Nickel Creek big? Before that, I saw Switchfoot. Before that, I saw Coldplay. Before that, I saw John Mayer. thats all. my concert history is quite small.
36. Are you a groupie?
37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
i have Carla Bruni's cd. She's French. Rufus Waiwright sometimes sings in French but he's not foreign.
38. What famous musician do you find sexy?
JOHN FUCKING MAYER. and oh lord. should i really list them all?
Adam Levine and Ryan Dusick (of Maroon 5), Peter Cincotti, Brandon Flowers (of The Killers), Kanye West, Jamie Cullum, Howie Day, Anthony Federov (haha), Ben Lee, Michael Buble, Sean Watkins and Chris Thile (of Nickel Creek), and Ashlee Simpson (dont ask)
pretty much if you have a penis and you play an instrument or sing to my liking, you're hot im my book.
39. Worst concert moment?
bitches pushing in front of me when there was no room for them and then i had to smell their BO all night.
40. Funny Concert moment?
when Nickel Creek played Toxic. that was great!
41. Sad Concert moment?
that hasnt happened. i hope it never will.
42. Best local act you can think of?
i dont know. i dont usually pay attention to that.
43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
i dont know. something cool. maybe a triangle. im a badass.
44. Do you listen to the radio?
never. i absolutely hate the radio nowdays.
45. Do you watch music TV?
yeah sometimes, just so i can catch up on the pop culture.
46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
not at all.
47. Have you met any famous musicians?
not famous ones.
48. Are any of your friends/family etc musicians?
49. Song that best describes your feelings right now?
i dont know. im listening to A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall covered by Jason Mraz. Its pretty sweet.
50. Song that describes your life?
no clue. nothing ever fits perfectly. how about This Will All Make Perfect Sense Someday by John Mayer
51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
no. i was just thinking about that the other day and how unlike me it is to not at least know everyone's name, but i dont.
52. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
no. in fact its the other way around. if the music's good, then i think the musician is hot. im odd that way.
53. What famous musician do you want to marry?
John Mayer. but his myspace just informed us all that he watches dateline and that would be illegal.
53. Favourite movie sound track?
Moulin Rouge has the best soundtrack in the world. Its the best movie in the world too. thus, my screenname.
55. Any musician pet hates?
56. What do your parents listen to?
i dont even know because i make them listen to my music.
57. What are you listening to right NOW?
Eliot Morris- Faultline
58. Do you wear band etc T-shirts?
i buy them but they never fit right so they just sit in my closet. actually, i have a John Mayer sweatshirt that i wear all the time. but the tshirts never work out.
59. What do you think of people who do?
i dont care. if thats what they want, fine.
60. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?
i dont know what that means. am i an idiot?
61. What song is stuck in your head right now?
Nothing because im listening to music.
62. Do you sing in the shower?
63. If so, what? If not, why not?
anything thats energetic. I always put cds on when im showering to wake me up.
64. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
65. What is in your walkman/discman right now?
i have an ipod.
66. How important is your partners taste in music to you?
i dont know. it would be nice if we had the same taste in music because then we could listen to it together. i cant imagine a silent car ride. but my boyfriend hates my music and we're still together.
67. Hanson moves in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself, or do you arrange to beat them up?
i guess id introduce myself. thats mean. just because you hate someones music doesnt mean you hate them... unless we're talking Paris Hilton and such.
68. Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll, you dig?
maybe without the drugs. im down with the sex and rock n roll.
69. Do you cook to music?
i dont cook. i microwave. and i do EVERYTHING to music.
70. Do you sing on the toilet?
no, thats kind of odd.Nickel CreekJeff BuckleyJohn MayerMaroon 5ColdplayEliot MorrisDidoJason MrazJohn Mayer TrioBeckSwitchfootJamie CullumCarla BruniRufus WainwrightPeter CincottiThe KillersHowie DayBen LeeKanye WestSean WatkinsChris ThileAshlee SimpsonAnthony FederovThe Pussycat DollsRihannaNelly FurtadoMy Chemical RomanceBrad Paisley
[album artist=]Moulin Rouge[/album]Paris Hilton