1.How did you get into 29?Xiu Xiu
: back in 2004 when Fabulous Muscles
came out a friend from New York was obsessed with the song I Luv the Valley, OH!
so she recommended them to me.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Ladytron
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? The Organ
Sometimes I close my eyes and you’re not very pretty
Sometimes I can’t believe I’ve had those thoughts before
4. How did you get into 49? The Fratellis
: I was spying on Hypem and it was one of the bands someone was listening to at the time.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? The Magic Numbers
: Physically, none. I don't own albums because I'm horrible. On my computer, however, I have all of Those The Brokes
as well as a few songs off their self-titled album.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? The Killers
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? The Decemberists
: Ugh, there's a lot of songs by The Decemberists that make me sad... If I had to pick just one overall, though, I would probably choose... The Engine Driver
or The Bachelor and the Bride
. They're tied.
8. What is your favorite song by 15?Placebo
: Without You I'm Nothing
. It's featuring David Bowie and it's sooo good.
9. What is your favorite song by 5? Remy Zero
, and Christmas
, and Yellow Light
and like a hundred other are all tied for first.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? The Dresden Dolls
: Mandy Goes to Med School
and Sex Changes
11. What is the worst song by 40? Frog Eyes
: My least favorite song would have to be The Policy Merchant, The Silver Bay
12. What is your favorite song by 10? Final Fantasy
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30? Girl Talk
: I don't really have any good memories that stand out involving Girl Talk. I used to listen to Digital Hustlin'
a lot but always alone or out running because everyone I know hates rap.
14. What is your favorite song by 38? The White Stripes
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy? Bright Eyes
: Devil Town
16. Is there a song by 25 that makes you sad? The National
: Mistaken for Strangers
or Green Gloves
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23? Junior Boys
: In the Morning
18. What's your favorite lyric by 11? Matchbox Twenty
: uhh, can't pick one. The songs that I like I generally just like the whole song... not any certain lyric.
19. Who is a favorite member of 1?
Bahaha, there is only one member of number one, because it's Micheal Andrews, the man who composed the scores for the movie Donnie Darko.
20. Is there a song by 14 that makes you happy? Leonard Cohen
: Who by Fire
is probably the only song by him that gives me anything close to a "happy" feeling. Most of his songs are really sad.
21. What is a good memory involving 27? The Dears
: Once again, they are generally a band I listen to on my own. My happiest memory involving them would probably have to be when I rode the train from Belfast to Dublin listening to Lost In the Plot
on repeat and looking at the scenery. It was fitting.
22. What is your favorite song by 16? Poe
: Spanish Doll
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 47? Joseph Arthur and The Lonely Astronauts
24. What is your favorite album by 18? The Ting Tings
: Well, I guess it would have to be their only album... We Started Nothing
25. What is your favorite song by 21? Longview
26. What is the first song you ever heard by 26? Tech N9ne
: Hahaha, the first and only! Caribou Lou
27. What is your favorite album by 3? The Mary Onettes
: Probably the Make Me Last EP
28. What is you favorite song by 2? Interpol
: A Time to Be So Small
29. What was the first song you ever heard by 32? Hadouken!
: That Boy, That Girl
30. What is you favorite song by 8? Fischerspooner
: Never Win
and all of its subsequent remixes.
31. How many times have you seen 17 live? The Pierces
: Never, although I certainly wouldn't pass up the oppertunity.
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy? Justice
: we are your friends
33. How did you get into 12? Soulwax
: It was one of my artist recommendations on Last.fm
34. What is the worst song by 45? Sparklehorse
: Ehh, that's really hard.. so I guess I'll just go by the one I've listened to the least and say Knives Of Summertime
35. What was the first song you ever heard by 34? Coheed and Cambria
: Either A Favor House Atlantic
or Devil in Jersey City
. I can't remember which anymore because it was awhile ago. Either way, I heard them both basically at the same time.
36. What is the first song you ever heard by 48? M.I.A.
: Bucky Done Gun
37. How many times have you seen 42 live? Arcade Fire
: Never, but I definitely want to!!
38. What is you favorite song by 36? Great Lake Swimmers
: All of them! This is one of my absolute favorite bands, and everything they do is amazing (in my opinion). The song that got me introduced to them though is Your Rocky Spine
39. What was the first song you ever heard by 28? Midnight Juggernauts
: Into The Galaxy
at Paramount while working in the box office. It was on a mixtape either Amy or Jessica had with them.
40. What is you favorite album by 7? Editors
: The Back Room
. I think it's their only album, although I could be completely wrong.
41. Is there a song by 31 that makes you happy? Bell X1
: Rocky Took A Lover
42. What is your favorite album by 41? The Mountain Goats
: Get Lonely
43. What is your favorite song by 24? Imperative Reaction
: Never Tomorrow
44. What is a good memory you have involving 46? The Hidden Cameras
: Biking around Bruges by myself listening to them. It was a really sunny day, and the city is so bike friendly and beautiful.
45. What is your favorite song by 35? Keane
46. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy? Sea Wolf
: Every song! I mean, they're all really mellow but this is my other favorite band and therefore listening to their music in general makes me happy. You're A Wolf
was the first song I heard by them, though, so I'll just say that.
47. What is your favorite album by 4? New Order
: I don't have one. I actually only have random songs by them. No albums.
48. Who is a favorite member of 37? Patrick Wolf
: Hmm... I wonder... I would probably have to say Patrick Wolf... (duh!)
49. What is the first song you ever heard by 43? Client
: Lights Go Out
50. What is your favorite song by 20? Midlake
: Chasing After Deer