EVE 6 Probably Tongue Tied, but Promises is really good too.
2. How did you get into 20?
Saw the video for A-Punk on Youtube and I loved it.
3. Who is your favorite member in 1?
Eugene all the way. I shook his hand!
4. Whats your favorite lyric bit by 29?
Wollt Ihr das Bett in Flammen Sehen?
5. Have you ever seen 22 live?
Yes, lol. Not for very long though. It was at AB last year.
6. What's your favorite album from 10?
ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3?
Lots of vinyl, a couple of box sets, some tee shirts, and a poster. Also a wooden sign with their symbol my lil' bro made me.
8. What is a good memory you have of 7?
Driving home from passing my lifeguard test, blaring her voice in my head.
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2?
no. definatly not
10. When did you first get into 8?
On a band trip in High School. Those were so fun!
11. Who likes 4 along with you?
Not too many of my friends, my dad really likes them though
12. Which song did you first hear from 16?
I have no idea. They were a random download, based on the recommendation of people I don't know on a LJ group I no longer am active in.
13. What song made you fall in love with 5?
Just seeing them was enough, lol. But prolly the Mario song, since that was the opener.
14. Which song do you not like by 18?
Rock n' roll highschool Can I remove my brain please? I hate this song so much.
15. Why do you like 14's songs?
His voice is godlike, the guitars are stellar, and the lyrics feel like the mean something even though they probably don't. Also, Children of the Revolution makes me feel like I'm being kissed every time I hear it.
16. Where did you first hear 6?
On the youtubes.
17. How long was 19 a singer before you liked them?
Uhhhh.... I have no idea. I think they were all in other bands before this one anyways.
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory?
Haha, no those songs are too much fun.
19. When did you get into 17?
Nine Inch Nails
In middle school, right after I heard Closer for the first time.
20. How long have you been into 9?
At least since eighth grade, most likely longer.
21. If 11 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them?
haha, only if it was free and someone else was driving me.
22. How many CDs do you own of 12?
Physically? none. He's from Japan and doesn't export.
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry?
Depending on my mood, I Don't Wanna Grow Up can make me cry
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy?
The Distance, Short Skirt Long Jacket, and I Will Survive all boost my spirits. ^_^
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile?
Rage Against the Machine
Not really smile no, kind of pump me up and make me drive violently? Yes.
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28?
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times?
Kings of Leon
I have listened to their second album more times than I can remember, so most likely yes.
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once?
No definatly not.
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24?
Les Cowboys Fringants
8 Seconds sometimes gets on my nerves
30. What song got you into 40?
That song is GOLD.
31. What is your favorite single by 25?
Burning Down the House (i think that was a single) Not my favorite song though
32. If 49 hated you, what would you do?
He wouldn't, I'm fabulous.
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out?
You are married and also do not speak English very well. Please go away.
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
He is dead
35. Who has the best voice in 46?
The Jerky Boys
36. Do you think 26 is/are good looking?
The Flaming Lips
No. No I do not.
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36?
The White Stripes
I do not have a favorite song.
38. How many CDs do you own of 30?
Just one :/
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad?
Children of Bodom
nope. They all make me happy.
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? If 31 is only one artist, what would you do if they joined a group?
If it meant the band broke up, I would be sad, so I do not want them to go solo.
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of?
Echo & the Bunnymen
Stormy Weather. It reminds me of the calm before a storm.
42. Did you hate 43 at first?
Yes. The annoying girl I rode the bus with in elementary school used to talk about them ALL THE TIME. So I hated them on principal.
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33?
Eagles of Death Metal She says she does, but she doesn't even recognize his voice so I think she's lying.
44. Do you think your parents would like 37?
Simian Mobile Disco
Defiantly not. My parents do not like electronica/dance/techno music of any kind.
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance?
Belle and Sebastian
Music in general makes me want to dance. I can't think of a particular song by them that does it for me though.
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person?
No he's from Canada. I would luff to though
47. Do you like 44's name?
Yes, it's adorable
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with?
No they are old
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39?
yes. A lot of people, actually.
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 35?
Most definatly yes. :D