1. 1880 or So -- extended solo within. Great way to start the set.
2. Prove It -- so tempted to sing along, but decided not to for obvious reasons.
3. Elevation -- was nice to hear. One of my favourite songs by them.
4. Little Johnny Jewel, Parts 1 & 2 -- as expected, the middle solo really was a defining moment. Wasn't as long as the one on The Blow-Up.
5. See No Evil -- this one got the crowd into it and the energy just rose with this track.
6. I'm Gonna Find You -- never heard this one before, but man it sounded great. Punchy beat made it rather catchy.
7. Venus -- if See No Evil got the crowd into it, this one made the foundations of the theatre tremble.
8. Persia -- this one must have been 20+ minutes. Again, haven't heard this one, but Smith's bass just drove it.
9. Guiding Light -- probably my favourite Television song, its gracefulness was something else live.
10. Marquee Moon -- you can't have a Television concert without Marquee Moon. The crowd erupted when they heard the opening chords, and with good reason. Amazing finisher.
11. Glory -- another song that I've never heard live. My hands were so red and raw from applauding so much at this point.