2. And One
3. The Smiths
8. Echo & the Bunnymen
9. Kristeen Young
10. Akira Yamaoka
11. Nobuo Uematsu
14. Funker Vogt
15. Red Lightning
16. Elegant Machinery
18. Elvis Presley
19. Chris Isaak
20. Elva Snow
26. Sturm Cafe
28. The Lucksmiths
29. Tracy Chapman
1. How did you get into 21? (Keane)
Probably heard them on TV or radio or something. They're pretty popular.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Orgy)
3. What's your favorite lyric by 2? (And One)
Right at this moment: "The louder your screams, the faster their dreams come true."
4. What is your favorite album by 29? (Tracy Chapman)
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Pulp)
Just one whole one, and a few songs from 6 others.
6. What is your favorite song by 10? (Akira Yamaoka)
Theme of Laura
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad? (Rammstein)
Ohne dich is awfully sad, especially when you see the video. :'(
8. What is your least favorite song by 15? (Red Lightning)
9. What is your favorite song by 5? (Wolfsheim)
Probably either Kein Zurück or Once in a Lifetime
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? (Covenant)
Happy Man :D
11. What is your favorite song by 20? (Elva Snow)
12. What is your favorite album by 30? (Moby)
13. What is a good memory you have involving 23? (Spetsnaz)
Many good driving memories. I like to sing along. :)
14. What is your favorite song by 17? (Felt)
All The People I Like And Those That Are Dead
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy? (Chris Isaak)
Most of his songs are kind of depressing. Let Me Down Easy is sort of happy...I guess. The tune anyway, lol.
16. How many times have you seen 24 live? (Dupont)
None. But that would be so sweet if I did!
17. What is the first song you heard by 3? (The Smiths)
I really don't know, but I'll go with There Is a Light That Never Goes Out
18. What is your favorite album by 1? (Morrissey)
This is really hard. I guess if I had to pick it'd be Your Arsenal or Bona Drag
19. Who is your favorite member of 2? (And One)
Steve Naghavi! XD
20. How many times have you seen 14 live? (Funker Vogt)
0. I don't get over to Germany often...
21. What is a good memory you have involving 1? (Morrissey)
Looking up into his beautiful blue eyes as he sang at his concert.
22. What is your favorite song by 16? (Elegant Machinery)
Process...though I have many other favorites.
23. What is the first song you heard by 7? (Gackt)
No idea...but if I had to guess: Secret Garden
24. What is your favorite album by 9? (Kristeen Young)
The Orphans...but I think her upcoming album has the potential to be even better.
25. What is your favorite song by 18? (Elvis Presley)
It Hurts Me
26. What is the first song you heard by 28? (The Lucksmiths)
Guess How Much I Love You
27. What was the first song you heard by 26? (Sturm Cafe)
28. What is your favorite song by 12? (Live)
Turn My Head
29. What is the first song you heard by 11? (Nobuo Uematsu)
Something from Final Fantasy VIII.
30. What is your favourite song by 8? (Echo & the Bunnymen)
I Want to Be There (When You Come)