- Most part of the song it's instrumental, but in the end a guy sings some stuff that I can't remember exactly the words together, if I'm not dreaming involves "i wanna spend my time/life" with you you";
- The song has at least 4 minutes;
- It's REALLY similar to Kings of Convenience;
- It's not an old song (2009 and up for sure);
- There is a piano in the instrumental part or violins or both, can't remember exactly. It's not an electronic style song, so it's not Royksopp at all too.
- It's not Radio Dept., Jose Gonzalez, Erlend Oye and the Whitest Boy Alive, I already checked.
Hope someone can help me!