Dic 21 2006, 14:26
(Put your music player on shuffle
Post the first 40 songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.)
1. Jams Run Free – Sonic Youth
2. Untitled - Anoice
3. Rue de Ménilmontant - Camille
4. Rsdio - Autechre
5. The Canals of Our City - Beirut
6. Our Forgotten Soldier – Harry Nilsson
7. New Wave is Dead – Jerk With a Bomb
8. Paranoid Android - Radiohead
9. Country Rain - Slowdive
10. Down by the River – Low & Dirty Three
11. Sunshine Smile – Adorable
12. Crystal Canyon – God Is An Astronaut
13. Outer Inner & Secret – Do Make Say Think
14. Before You Cry – Camera Obscura
15. When I’m With You – The Troggs
16. Rock and Roll - Spiritualized
17. Octopussy – The Wedding Present
18. Winter Now - Broadcast
19. Packs of Three – Arab Strap
20. Primer Tren de La Manana - Migala
21. Rock & Roll – The Velvet Underground
22. Apres Ski - Cinerama
23. Kerry Kerry - Cinerama
24. Air #17 – June of 44
25. What's Next To The Moon – Mark Kozelek
26. Another Day - Air
27. Aliens – The Music Tapes
28. Procession Of Cherry Blossom Spirits – Six Organs of Admittance
29. Spires Against Summer Sky – Epic45
30. I Won – The Sundays
31. Bobby’s Spacesuit – Cloud Cult
32. Quiet Victories – Shipping News
33. I Know You Are But What Am I? - Mogwai
34. Honest Abe – The Samuel Jackson Five
35. The Songwriter – Julie Doiron
36. El Caminos in The West - Grandaddy
37. Grey Skies – Secret Shine
38. Sparks Are Gonna Fly – Catherine Wheel
39. When I'm done, this night will – Piano Magic
40. Sudden Stars - Stereolab
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
3. What album is #26 from?
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
Eu, na verdade, só conheço essa banda por causa da cover que o J. Spaceman fez de uma música deles (que não é a #15). E eu resumidamente ouvi só isso aí.
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
Não é. Tem outras melhores do Arab Strap.
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
Me lembra a época que shoegaze era a melhor coisa referente a música do mundo.
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
Música. Ela é praticamente instrumental, oras...
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
Que eu saiba, não.
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
Lóóóógico que não!
11. What does #21 remind you of?
Lembra-me drogas, aquelas encontradas em forma de ÁCIDO.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
13. What album is #17 from?
Seamonsters, versão remasterizada lançada em 2001.
14. When did you first hear #39?
2004 (acho). Poraí.
15. When did you first hear #7?
16. What genre is #8?
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
Quem é o louco que desgostaria de Camera Obscura?
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
20. What genre is #37?
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
“…and what is so wrong with voicing a doubt when I'm on my own… It's perfectly fine to sleep in a chair, from Monday 'til Saturday, and what is so wrong with talking out loud when I'm all alone…”
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
“You would rather that I wasn't here
You don't have to say a word, it's crystal clear”
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
Hahaha, definitivamente não.
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
Sim. Foi uma das minhas músicas favoritas no colegial.
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
Só os meus amigos indies.
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
A Julie Doiron é praticamente um SINÔNIMO de música triste, rapá!
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
“Alison I'll drink your wine
I'll wear your clothes when we're both high
Alison I said were sinking
but she laughs and tells me It’s just fine
I guess she’s out there somewhere…”
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
Sozinha, de preferência. E com phones.
34. When did you first hear #27?
Esse ano. Não lembro exatamente quando.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29.
“I’m getting to young for this”, “Where The Holidays Went”, “England Fallen Over”.
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
Não. E é uma vergonha.
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
Nenhum dos dois.
38. What album is #10 from?
É do EP “In The Fishtank” do Low & Dirty Three.