Nov 30 2007, 18:37
Put your music player on shuffle
Post the first 40 songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeats, skip to the next track
1. Phantom Planet- California
2. Damien Rice- Amie
3. Brand New- Sowing Season (Yeah)
4. Regina Spektor- Somedays
5. Off the Beat- Creatures for a While
6. Tegan and Sara- Knife Going In
7. Joni Mitchell- Carey
8. Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins- Rabbit Fur Coat
9. Esthero- Everyday is a Holiday
10.Broken Social Scene- Looks Just Like the Sun
11.Barbra Streisand- All I know of Love
12. Joni Mitchell- Little Green
13.Off the Beat- Breathe Me
14.Norah Jones- The Long Day is Over
15.Radiohead- Jigsaw Falling into Place
16.Sarah McLachlan- I will remember you
17.Elton John- Someone Saved My Life Tonight
18.The Decemberists- The Crane Wife 3
19.Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins- You are what you Love
20. Tegan and Sara- Back In Your Head (Tiesto Remix)
21.Regina Spektor- Oedipus
22.Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton- Winning
23.Damien Rice- Delicate
24.The Ditty Bops- Wishful Thinking
25.The Dixie Chicks- Cold Day In July
26.Melissa Etheridge- Bring Me Some Water
27.The Counting Crows- Mr. Jones
28.Broken Social Scene- Amthems for a Seventeen-year-old girl
29.Weezer- Say It Ain't So
30.Indigo Girls- Least Complicated
31.Stroke 9 - Little Black Back Pack
32.Amy Winehouse- Some Unholy War
33.Regina Spektor- Pavlov's Daughter
34.Tegan and Sara- I know I know I know
36.Rilo Kiley- The Good that Won't Come Out
37.James Taylor- Steamroller
38.Snow Patrol- Somewhere a Clock is Ticking
39.Rosie Thomas- Let Myself Fall
40.Bob Dylan- Lay Lady Lay
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
Number one, it's so romantic
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
Nope, one of my least favorite off the album.
3. What album is #26 from?
The Road Less Traveled
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
Yes it is, I love the lyrics and the general sound.
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
It reminds me of Greys.
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
Music, cause it's a remix, so it's basically about the beat.
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
Some of them probably do, Brand New is a pretty well known and liked band.
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
I would think not. It's a little diffent.
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
Probably college radio, but not mainstream radio.
11. What does #21 remind you of?
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
Twenty two, I love Knives Don't have your back, the whole album is awesome
13. What album is #17 from?
14. When did you first hear #39?
A few months ago
15. When did you first hear #7?
Like a month ago
16. What genre is #8?
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
i don't think so
20. What genre is #37?
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
it's acapella, so no
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
what made me think I could start clean slated?
the hardest to learn was the least complicated
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
why'd you sing hallelujah
if it means nothin to ya?
why'd ya sing with me at all?
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
Yeah the Ditty Bops are super cute and fun
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
Noooooo, no no no
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
Yeah, quite a bit.
27. Is #32 more of a "nighttime" or "daytime" song?
i'd say it's an evening song
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
Yeah, it has insane amounts of meaning to me. It's my song. like, the one song that I feel explains everything about me.
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
Trippy, I'd say happier than sad
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
You'ree like a favorite song to
That melody, that melody I love
And it goes
La da da da da da da da da da
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
Alone, cause none of my friends listen to T&S
34. Where did you first hear #27?
When I was pretty young
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29:
Pink Triangle, Buddy Holly, Island in the Sun
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
I think so
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
Music. No, lyrics.
38. What album is #10 from?
You Forget it In People