Put your music player on shuffle, and list the first 40 songs that play. The answer the Qs.
1. Grey Gardens
2. Orinoco Flow
3. A Kind of Magic
4. Oh Happy Day
6. El Condor Pasa (If I Could)
8. Le roi misère
9. White Rabbit
10. Gimme the Light
11. Time to Burn
12. What Went Wrong?
15. (I Could Never) Give You Up
16. Tell Me Now So I Know
17. My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down (Bonzo Goes To Bitburg)
18. Kung Fu
20. He Wasn't Man Enough
21. Bandit Queen
22. Early Takes Serenity
23. I Still Believe
26. Not Ready Yet
27. Song 2
28. Save Me
29. Hands Clean
30. Colors of The Wind
32. The Poison
33. Sing For Absolution (Acoustic)
34. Never Gonna Say I'm Sorry
35. Son Of Man
36. Red Right Ankle
37. Give Me Novacaine
39. Dance Commander
40. The Future Freaks Me Out
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
#1...I <3 Motion City Soundtrack
but Rufus Wainwright
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
No but I really, REALLY like it. I consider it one of the best songs by blink-182
3. What album is #26 from?Beautiful Freak
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?Look Sharp!
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
not really, but it is good! I just intro'd to You Say Party! We Say Die!
and I like em so far!
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
My sister and Shrek! :P
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
the lyrics are alright, but not that good. I guess I'd have to say music
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
haha I am sure some of them are closet Queen
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
it is hardly played at all on radio :( It's so good, it SHOULD BE
11. What does #21 remind you of?
it reminds me of those 'old timey' bars where some dude would play on a piano and sing while everyone would sit and drink beer n be depressed...get what I mean?
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
#5...it's one of the better Sugababes
13. What album is #17 from?
I don't know the original album but my mp3 is from Hey! Ho! Let's Go: The Anthology (Disc 2)
14. When did you first hear #16?
I downloaded the soundtrack for Broken Flowers
a LONG time ago, and first heard it when I had finished the downloading...never heard it before that. I don't know when it was :S
15. When did you first hear #7?
in Austin Powers:the Spy Who Shagged Me!
16. What album is #8 from?
I got it from a Best Of album my Dad had :P
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
Not that I know of
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
hehehe yellow! yellow is a happy colour!
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
20. What genre is #37?
pop rock punk pop bla bla bla...in other words I do not know
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
hahaha no but I can sing it REALLY loud! :D
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
"You an only the Earth and still
All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colours of the wind"
23. What is your favorite lyric from #16?
"I love you deeply but I guess it doesn't show
I ache inside but my lips can't let you know
Oh darling please tell me the truth
You know I live just for you"
(I love singing along to that bit SO MUCH!) :D
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
not unless they like arabian chillout! :D
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
27. Is #32 more of a nighttime or daytime song?
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
the last stanza does, oh yes. What a beautiful song...
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
hahah yes a few of them are System of a Down
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
slow, calm, chill...
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
Oh man that whole SONG is just...brilliant. the words are stellar
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
34. When did you first hear #27?
oh man, I don't even remember! It's one of those songs that I feel ahs always been around!
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29?WunderkindIronicEverything
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
well I can sing along with it perfectly! but I dunno i I'd get it all right on my own
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
oh man this is a great mix of both!
38. What album is #10 from?Dutty Rock
39. Do you find the artist of #13 attractive?
cast? Ummm I dunno, I don't think I have seen the dude who sings this song!
40. What would you think if someone sang #2 to you?
...I'd think they liked Enya
41. When did you first hear #40?
downloaded it randomly because I wanted to hear more MCS! Don't remember when...
42. Would you rather dance to #33 or #19?
I think rise would work better!
43. What feeling(s) does #7 evoke?
a feeling of "OH MAN THIS IS AWESOME"
44. Is #30 a good make-out song?
hahahah no, not really!
45. Does #20 remind you of anybody/anything?
sooooort of, yes
46. What is your favourite lyric from #31?
the whole thing XD
47. Which song do you prefer, #28 or #12?
this one is HARD...I think I'd have to go with Save Me
48. Which artist do you prefer, #16 or #37?Green Day
49. Which has better lyrics, #10 or #39?
Dance Commander! :D Sean Paul
's lyrics suck :P
50. Which song sums you up better, #5 or #11?The Rasmus
are not good at describing me, XD XD I'll hafta go with Ugly instead