1. What are you listening to right now?Judas Priest
2. What song makes you sad?Coheed and Cambria
- The Final Cut or pretty much anything by Sigur Ros
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
Any dance track with a squeaky fucking voice.
4. Your all time favorite band?Tool
5. Your newly discovered band is?Jesu
6. Best female voice?
Tough one... hmm... probably Amy Lee from Evanescence.
7. Best male voice?
Can't decide between Steven Wilson of Porcupine Tree
, Mikael Akerfeldt (Opeth
) or MJ Keenan of Tool
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?
Anything by Alestorm
10. What do you listen to, to calm down?
Sigur Ros or Jesu.
11. Last gig/concert you went to?65daysofstatic
at King Tut's in Glasgow.
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?Rush
or Porcupine Tree
13. Most hated band?
Fall Out Boy or My Chemical Romance (no way they're getting tagged :D)
14. Song that makes you think?
Way Out of Here by Porcupine Tree or Red Barchetta by Rush.
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
16. Coolest music video?
Tool - Parabol/a
17. Music video with the most babe watch?
Any rap video... or Love in an Elevator by Aerosmith
18. What do you play/would you play in the bedroom to spice things up?
No idea, usually don't have anything on.
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
Bass, a little guitar and even less keyboards.
20. Ever been in a mosh pit?
A couple, Arch Enemy
at the Barrowlands was probably the best.
21. Are you in a band?
Kind of (got a couple of stagnant solo projects as well).
22. If yes, what kind of music does your band play and what is your role in it?
Incubus-style metal/funk hybrid. Solo stuff is electronic progressive metal.
23. Ever dated a musician?
24. If yes, what kind of music did he/she/they play/instrument/band?
27. If no, would you consider?
28. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
I am, so that's a kinda moot question.
29. Best chick band you know of?The Iron Maidens
30. Best guy band you know of?
Every single band on my charts.
31. Last song that you heard on the radio/...etc...?
Probably some generic pop.
32. What do you think of Classical music?
Most of it is shite, but some stuff is fantastic.
33. What do you think of Country music?
Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash are alright... the rest is pretty much shite IMHO.
34. What do you think of Death metal?
Absolutely hilarious :) Love it!
35. Last BIG band that you saw live?
36. Are you a groupie?
37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
Kind of... not really.
38. What famous musician would you like to have sex with?
Guy or girl? Joking.
39. Worst concert moment?
Missed most of Alestorm's set in Edinburgh due to the doors not being open until 20 mintues after they went on.
40. Funny Concert moment?
A guy banged into this chick at Tool during Wings for Marie and her boyfriend just turned round and cunted him in the face. He dropped. Rapidly.
41. Sad Concert moment?
Saddest? Do you go to concerts to be sad?
42. Best local act you can think of?
Alestorm or Friday First
although they're not really my cup o' tea.
43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
44. Do you listen to the radio?
45. Do you watch music TV?
46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
Yeah, to complain at the state of music in this country.
47. Have you meet any famous musicians?
Thom Erak and Tim Ward from The Fall of Troy
and the guys from Alestorm (although they're not really famous... yet).
48. Are any of your friends/family etc musicians?
Most (if not all) of my friends. My brother used to play drums and my sister plays french horn and fiddle.
49. Song that best describes your feelings right now?
Normal by Porcupine Tree.
50. Song that describes your life?
Hush by Tool
51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
52. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
53. What famous musician do you want to marry?
I'd rather get to know one first :)
54. Favourite movie sound track?
Headbanger's Journey. What? That doesn't count? Devil's Rejects or Sin City.
55. Any musician pet hates?
People in music videos who are giving it laldy and obviously don't have their instruments plugged in. eg. Slash in November Rain.
56. What do your parents listen to?
Mum listens to pop mostly, my Dad used to be into loads of NWOBHM stuff but now he listens to Rush mainly.
57. What are you listening to right NOW?
Alone by Judas Priest.
58. Do you wear band etc T-shirts?
My entire wardrobe is made up of band T-shirt :D.
59. What do you think of people who do?
Not interested, I do my own thing.
60. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?
I'd rather not pigeonhole myself as I've got a bit of a random taste, but... a progger or metalhead.
61. What song is stuck in your head right now?
The lounge version of Rancid Amputation
by Cannibal Corpse
or Lazy Town's You Are a Pirate!
62. Do you sing in the shower?
63. If so, what? If not, why not?
Because I still sound terrible, even in the shower.
64. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
Be one myself.
65. What is in your walkman/discman right now?
What's a Walkman!? Too young for that shit! Erm... Porcupine Tree's Fear of a Blank Planet/Nil Recurring is probably my most played at the moment.
66. How important is your partners taste in music to you?
Very, I couldn't be with someone who doesn't have at least a vaugely similar taste.
67. Hanson moves in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself, or do you arrange to beat them up?
Play Cannibal Corpse or Decapitated
at full volume 24/7.
68. Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll, you dig?
69. Do you cook to music?
Well I've pretty much always got music on so, yeah, I suppose.
70. Do you sing in the toilet?
No, for the same reason that I don't sing in the shower.