Favorite song by DJ Shadow has to be Midnight.
2. How did you get into 20? [Jae Moon]
I was searching for Trip-Hop on last.fm and found Jae Moon. I slowly grew into him and he's been a friend of mine ever since.
3. Who is your favorite member in 1? [Pogo]
Pogo is one person.
4. What’s your favorite lyric bit by 29? [Brand New]
God knows that I've tried
I'm a sky that no one wants to fly in
5. Have you ever seen 22 live? [Nobuo Uematsu]
No, I could only dream of it. And I do.
6. What's your favorite album from 10? [Daft Punk]
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3? [Third Eye Blind]
A poster, a guitar music book, an enlarged album cover, all of their music.
8. What is a good memory you have of 7? [Massive Attack]
I had just gotten into Massive Attack's Mezzanine album and my brother kept catching my mimicking the drum beats and I didn't even know.
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2? [Eminem]
Damn it, he's just one person. And no.
10. When did you first get into 8? [Team Sleep]
I had always loved Deftones, but I wasn't really into screaming that much, not yet. My brother (who has basically created my library) showed me Team Sleep.
11. Who likes 4 along with you? [Kaskade]
My brother. While else goes crazy about Deadmau5; We go crazy about Kaskade.
12. Which song did you first hear from 16? [Björk]
All You Need Is Love.
13. What song made you fall in love with 5? [DJ Krush]
Dig This Vibe from the Blade soundtrack
14. Which song do you not like by 18? [George Winston]
Canon remakes. All Canon remakes everywhere.
15. Why do you like 14's songs? [The Crystal Method]
Their beats and melodies are intricate and catchy. I hope to write music like them one day. It's just so.... hard. lol
16. Where did you first hear 6? [Coldplay]
My brother bought me their second album and I liked it from then on.
My bedroom while sleeping.
17. How long was 19 a singer before you liked them? [Nine Inch Nails]
All my life until age 16 when I started hearing remixes of Closer. Then I heard the original. Then I fell in love.
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory? [Aesop Rock]
Not really. Although No Regrets reminds me of my grandmother but those are neutral memories. I discovered Aes later in life. Luckily.
19. When did you get into 17? [p.sus]
P>SUS.... the only reason p.sus is where he is today is because of Pogo. He wouldn't have made it far without him. I first got into p.sus when I heard some new beats he was WIPing. I thought, cool. very cool. But it's been the same damn thing over and over again. I don't like him anymore. No timeline.
20. How long have you been into 9? [Dr. Dre]
Ever since I stopped hating rap. Ever since I opened my mind and experimented with life. Only then did I get into Dr. Dre.
21. If 11 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them? [Gorillaz]
They did. And I didn't.
22. How many CDs do you own of 12? [Deftones]
All of them. Which means....... 7? or 8?
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry? [Linkin Park]
Used to. Then I grew out of them.
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy? [Reveille]
nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo. Not a chance.
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile? [Snoop Dogg]
His songs make me smile, but not necessarily happy.
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28? [Limp Bizkit]
Probably Take A Look Around. It's been a while.
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times? [Lowercase Noises]
All of them. It's ambience.
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once? [Annie]
Every song from her second album. Nothing from her first.
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24? [Seveo]
haaaaaaa, I don't think I will ever really get sick of hearing my own music. It just doesn't click that way. But other people are probably throwing up by now.
30. What song got you into 40? [50 Cent]
In Da Club. yea. yea. uh.
31. What is your favorite single by 25? [Veloce]
32. If 49 hated you, what would you do? [Paul Oakenfold]
I'd make a sad face.
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out? [The White Stripes]
I'd totally go for it. Meg White? Heck yeah.
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend? [Warpaint]
No, It doesn't matter to me.
35. Who has the best voice in 46? [Billinski]
Um. No voices these. Just remixes.
36. Do you think 26 is/are good looking? [Moby]
Yeah. He's not flauntingly hot but he's an attractive human being.
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36? [Kenji Yamamoto]
38. How many CDs do you own of 30? [Modest Mouse]
OWN? one. BORROWED? tons.
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad? [Ace of Base]
It doesn't make me mad, it just sucks. All That You Got remix.
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? If 31 is only one artist, what would you do if they joined a group? [Queens Of The Stone Age]
The singer. I'd like to see what he comes up with on his own.
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of? [Train]
Every song from them reminds me of my childhood. Nostalgia ftw baby.
42. Did you hate 43 at first? [Tiësto]
I didn't really like any Trance music at first. But I grew into it all.
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33? [Michael Andrews]
Nope. Kind of a cult thing there.
44. Do you think your parents would like 37? [Azure Ray]
Oh, they do. They do, indeed.
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance? [D!tto]
Fanime and Epiculous dance me quite a bit!
but ESPECIALLY Dreamscapes.
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person? [Enya]
No, It'd be nice, though. She was about 50% of my childhood.
47. Do you like 44's name? [Lost Balance]
I never did, but it grew on me.
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with? [Rage Against the Machine]
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39? [Smash Mouth]
A few people hate Smash Mouth.
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 35? [The Vines]
Headbanging counts.... right?