2. How did you get into 15?
Stone Sour. Slipknot -> Stone Sour.
3. Who is your favorite member in 20?
Rage. Peavy, of course. Because of his beautiful melodies.
4. What’s your favorite lyric bit by 29?
Arsis. The Sadistic Motives Behind Bereavement Letters:
"I'm so sorry to hear of your bitter loss
I know my words can only offer but so much comfort for you
Just know that I am here to ease your lonely feelings
To fill this time of grieving and remind you it's your fault"
5. Have you ever seen 22 live?
6. What’s your favorite album from 10?
Blind Guardian. A Night at the Opera.
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3?
Devin Townsend. No, and so far I haven't seen anyone else having some.
8. What is a good memory you have of 7?
As I Lay Dying. Just a great concert I once went to. Sadly the second time I saw them was not as great.
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2?
Opeth. They're all roughly about ten years older than me.
10. When did you first get into 8?
Haggard. Not so long ago, actually. 09.Sep.2009, according to last.fm.
11. Who likes 4 along with you?
Nightrage. I don't know anyone else who really knows them except for hearing them in my car.
12. Which song did you first hear from 16?
Runrig. Must have been Loch Lomond on the radio.
13. What song made you fall in love with 5?
Iron Maiden. The Number of the Beast.
14. Which song do you not like by 18?
Slipknot. Surfacing. But I don't think they made this track thinking "yeah! Great shit!! People will love it."
15. Why do you like 14’s songs?
Strapping Young Lad. Aggression and melody combined.
16. Where did you first hear 6?
Lamb of God. At home?
17. How long was 19 a band before you liked them?
Eternal Tears of Sorrow. Almost 15 years.
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory?
19. When did you get into 17?
Killswitch Engage. About three years ago. First Metalcore band I listened to.
20. How long have you been into 9?
Trans-Siberian Orchestra. three or four years. Since I first heard a non-christmas song of them.
21. If 11 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them?
In Flames. No. There are bands I would do that for but In Flames are none of them.
22. How many CDs do you own of 12?
Bruce Springsteen. 10!
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry?
Insomnium. No there just are some of their songs giving me the chills every now and again.
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy?
Gojira. Love kinda makes me happy because it's so wicked^^
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile?
Dream Theater. Occasionally I might smile just because of their abilities.
26. What’s the last song you’ve listened to from 28?
Jon Oliva's Pain. Time to Die.
27. Is there a song by 32 that you’ve listened to more than 30 times?
The Agonist. No. The one I've listened to the most is Thank You, Pain with 27 scrobbles... Close, but no cigar.
28. What is a song from 50 that you’ve only listened to once?
Got three 50s:
Incubus - Circles though I actually like that song
Norther - Scream - Can't remember that one at all...
Cataract - As We Speak - nice one, though.
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24?
Skyclad. No, one doesn't often Skyclad on the radio or on parties.
30. What song got you into 40?
Scorpions. Shame on me, it's Wind of Change -_- But I was only small :)
31. What is your favorite single by 49?
Epica. Solitary Ground - The only one I actually listen to.
32. If 25 hated you, what would you do?
Disturbed. I guess I would just wonder why^^
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out?
Gamma Ray. I would say no because I would be afraid I don't like them.
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend?
The Old Dead Tree. I would probably be a bit worried if they all had the same boyfriend.
35. Who has the best voice in 46?
Between the Buried and Me. As Tommy Rogers is the singer, I guess it's him.
36. Do you think 26 are good looking?
In This Moment. I'm more and more thinking that this questionnaire is designed for little girls...
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36?
Ghost Brigade. I listened to Secrets of the Earth 13 times. But there are two songs of them I listened to more often.
38. How many CDs do you own of 30?
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad?
Disarmonia Mundi. Colors of a New Era makes me bang my head like mad...
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo?
Machine Head. Maybe Dave McClain could do something more. But as Lamb of God already exist they should just stay as they are and continue what they started on The Blackening.
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of?
Heaven Shall Burn. Every one of their songs reminds me of their concert. Boring as that...
42. Did you hate 43 at first?
Gamma Ray. Quite the contrary. I was pretty surprised that that guy I knew from Helloween does such great music, as well. (Not all the Helloween stuff is bad but they don't reach Gamma Ray)
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33?
The Alan Parsons Project. I don't think they know them.
44. Do you think your parents would like 37?
Blackmore's Night. Yes, I know that they like them.
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance?
Rammstein. There's lots of neckbreakers so: kinda YEAH \m/.
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person?
Pantera. No :´( R.I.P. Dimebag!!
47. Do you like 44’s name?
Infinite Tales. Nice, isn't it?^^
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with?
Nevermore. Probably not.
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39?
Demons & Wizards. Why would anyone hate them?
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 35?
Dio. Not really something music for dancing...