Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Post the first (two) line(s) from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarassing the song. (if it's instrumental or contains not enough 20 words - skip it!)
Step 4: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 5: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 6: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Notes: I just did it on my favourite songs, which include some 2.600 titles, only 1 title per artist. Also the title shouldn't be obviously featured in the lines posted.
1) He's just a boy that his lost his way, He's a rebel that has fallen down
2) You were my lover just a short time before, but now that's all behind me
3) You're pretty, oh so pretty why waste your time just sitting here a-listening to this dead-eye bitch?
4) I really don't know much better, There's nothing I can tell you
5) When we played tag in grade school, you wanted to be it
6) Mein Name ist Joachim von Hassel, ich bin Pilot der Bundeswehr
haha, easy one
7) Bilder die Worte spielen und sich in dir verlieren, Um ganz still zu liegen fragen und erinnern.
8) Midnight, I'm a-waiting on the 1205, Hoping it'll take me just a little farther down the line
lol, do I really like that song??
9) I don’t mind when you say that you’re going away, I just don’t want to be lonely
10) Precious and fragile things, Need special handling Depeche Mode - Precious
11) When no-one else can understand me, When everything I do is wrong
12) I would say I’m sorry, If I thought that it would change your mind
again, an easy one!
13) And now your time has come for me, girl your love at the door (???)
14) Crowded cities polluted air, every day is getting worse
15) Well, the clock says its time to close now, I guess Id better go now
16) It was the third of June, On that summer's day, When I became a man
17) I Must have read a thousand faces, I Must have robbed them of their cause
18) Walkin' in the park just the other day, baby, What do you, what do you think I saw? Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop
19) Like to tell you 'bout my baby, you know she comes around, Just 'bout five feet four a-from her head to the ground.
20)Sitting in the morning sun, I'll be sitting when the evening comes
Otis Redding - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay