Mag 11 2010, 20:20
1. How did you get into 29? (Annie Lennox)
I heard "Walking On Broken Glass" on the radio and instantly loved it, so I decided to learn more about Annie Lennox' music.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (David Wise)
I can't tell. It probably was the opening fanfare in Donkey Kong Country 2...
3. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Per Gessle)
I own two albums by Per Gessle: "The World According To Gessle" and "Son Of A Plumber".
4. What is your favorite song by 15? (Heart)
I think I like "Barracuda" most. That guitar riff is brilliant!
5. What is your favorite song by 5? (Roxette)
"Stars" is great... it's so different from the duo's other songs.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? (Fleetwood Mac)
There's one song by Fleewtwood Mac that makes happy always - "Gypsy"!
7. What is your favorite song by 10? (Ramones)
"Poison Heart" is a standout track that makes me get goose bumps every time I listen to it.
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30? (Röyksopp)
My best friend reworked a picture of me via PC while we were listening to the "Junior" album... It was fun ;)
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy? (Erasure)
Hhhmm... "A Little Respect" makes me feel good.
10. How many times have you seen 25 live? (No Doubt)
I haven't seen No Doubt live yet. I hope I will some day.
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23? (Siouxsie)
I heard "Into A Swan" first. Definetly.
12. What is your favorite album by 11? (Blümchen)
"Jasmin" is my favorite album by Blümchen. It reminds me of happy moments of my childhood.
13. Who is a favorite member of 1? (Blondie)
Deborah Harry (was there ever a cooler woman alive?), Chris Stein (that guy's a musicial genius!) and Clem Burke (what would the Blondie sound be without his manic drumming?)
14. Have you ever seen 14 live? (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
Unfortunately not. I'd really like to the the Yeah Yeah Yeahs live, they seem to be great in concert!
15. What is a good memory involving 27? (Cyndi Lauper)
Listening to "Into The Nightlife" for the first time was like an audible orgasm^^
16. What is your favorite song by 16? (Talking Heads)
The serenity of "This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)" is truely breathtaking...
17. What is your favorite album by 18? (Enya)
"A Day Without Rain" is lovely.
18. What is your favorite song by 21? (The B-52s)
I love "Topaz". And "Juliet Of The Spirits". And "Dancing Now". And........
19. What is the first song you ever heard by 26? (Lady Gaga)
It certainly was "Just Dance". What an awful song.
20. What is your favorite album by 2? (Deborah Harry)
"KooKoo" is a fucking freak of an album. It was (and maybe still is) way ahead of its time. Probably my favorite album ever.
21. What is your favorite song by 3? (Westernhagen)
Whenever I listen to "Willenlos" I start to dance and sing along loud. It always reminds me that I shouldn't take everything too serious.
22. What is your favorite song by 8?
I can't decide whether I like "Sonne" or "Donaukinder" most... What do you think?
23. How many times have you seen 17 live? (Annett Louisan)
Again, I haven't seen her live yet. But chances are good I will.
24. What is the worst song by 12? (Regina Spektor)
I don't like "Eet" right now...
25. What was the first song you ever heard by 28? (The Creatures)
My first album by The Creatures was "A Bestiary Of". So "Mad Eyed Screamer" is the song I heard first.
26. What is your favorite album by 7? (Pet Shop Boys)
Sometimes I like "Fundamental" best, sometimes "Behaviour".
27. What is your favorite song by 24? (Sophie Ellis-Bextor)
I could cry for joy every time I listen to "Today The Sun's On Us". Few songs make me feel so emotional...
28. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy? (Stevie Nicks)
Strangely, "Garbo" makes me happy.
29. What is your favorite album by 4? (Siouxsie And The Banshees)
Both "A Kiss In The Dreamhouse" and "Peepshow" are my favorites.
30. How many albums do you own by 20? (The Raveonettes)
There's two albums I own by that group - "Lust Lust Lust" and "In And Out Of Control"