1. How did you get into 29?
They are one of those artists that are always there, aren't they? I saw a special offer for Old Friends
in a newspaper. A good collection of their studio and live recordings.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?That's The Way I Feel About you
has a fantastic introduction. They don't make then like that anymore.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Five albums, if you include a greatest hits of his duets with Tammi Terrell
. The artist is Marvin Gaye
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
I like the instrumentation in Trim Body
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
Without a doubt Distractions
. One of the most atmospheric songs I have ever heard.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
A sing-a-long, breezy great; Get Some Sleep
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
Very difficult to choose. U Got The Look
for its sheer vivacity.
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Two friends of mine singing along to Don't Go Breaking My Heart
and failing miserably!