I randomly found them one day while searching for music to play on my college radio station gig. The name attracted me because of Belle and Sebastian album
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Too Good by The Peacocks
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
The Short Story Long by Kind of Like Spitting
"It was a 26 night stand, embarrassed, but I understand. A condition of loneliness feels so second hand" (strongly relational to a situation I was going through at the time I was listening to this song).
4. How did you get into 49?
I randomly heard That Great Love Sound and thought it sounded awesome.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
I have songs off of 5 albums on my iTunes
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Froggy Went A Courting by The Can Kickers
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Overall, Le Tigre is so upbeat it'd be hard to be sad listening to them…