Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Post the first line from the first 30 songs
that play, no matter how embarrassing. (Some include lines further into the song because the first line gave the song away).
Step 4: Post and let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 5: The artists are listed at the bottom, but their are a few duds thrown in.
Step 6: Bold the songs that someone guesses correctly.
Step 7: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING
(Note: there are some repeats)
1. Why do I have to fly over every town up and down the line
2. It's all the same, nothing ever changes
3. I have these dreams of walking home, home where it used to be (John Mayer--83)
4. Holy smokes, she says, "burned again"
5. What have we done with innocence (Foo Fighters--Monkey Wrench)
6. Get yourself cooler, lay yourself low (Aerosmith--Same Old Song and Dance)