Giu 15 2013, 18:45 di Tibo-FB
Ott 19 2012, 12:49 di Langungon
Set 9 2010, 14:31 di siljuskaThis is a list of tracks which I have scrobbled every year since 2006 (in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013). Each track in this list has min. one scrobbling per year. Tracks are listed by artist.
ABBA - Mamma Mia
ABBA - SOS
Ainoa oikea poikabändi - Jos Oisin Aurinko
Arvi Lind - Hyviä Uutisia
Barry White - You're the First, the Last, My Everything
The Beatles - All My Loving
The Beatles - Eight Days a Week
The Beatles - Let It Be
The Beatles - Penny Lane
The Beatles - She Loves You
The Beatles - We Can Work It Out
The Beatles - Yesterday
Black eyed peas - Shut Up
Black eyed peas - Where Is the Love?
Blur - Girls & Boys
Blur - Song 2
Bryan Adams - When You're Gone
Carole King - Where You Lead
Coldplay - Clocks
Coldplay - Don't Panic
Coldplay - Fix You
Coldplay - God Put a Smile Upon Your Face
Coldpaly - In My Place
Coldplay - Talk
Coldplay - Talk (Video Edit)
Coldplay - The Hardest Part
Coldplay - Yellow
The Crash - Big Ass Love
The Crash - Lauren Caught My Eye
Ago 18 2010, 5:09 di KateRussellFTWLast.FM Milestones1st track: (24 Jan 2010)
Boys Will Be Boys - Word On The Street
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/24371911.jpg100th track: (17 Mar 2010)
Sparks The Rescue - Skeleton
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/46077305.jpg250th track: (21 May 2010)
We the Kings - Check Yes Juliet
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/28261257.png500th track: (29 May 2010)
Gatsby's American Dream - My Name Is Ozymandias
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/761.jpg750th track: (04 Jun 2010)
Taking Back Sunday - Carpathia
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/48550187.jpg1000th track: (18 Jun 2010)
Every Avenue - Where Were You?
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/36766705.jpg1250th track: (03 Jul 2010)
The Beatles - Eight Days a Week
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/21213899.jpg1500th track: (07 Jul 2010)
Enter Shikari - The Jester
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/40834195.jpg1750th track: (31 Jul 2010)
Forever the Sickest Kids - Breakdown
Mag 22 2010, 15:12 di JoeysBabyGrLYou know the drill.
Your wedding song:
Your bf/gf song:
You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
The Song That best describes your life:
Cry Me a River
The Song That will/did describe your first kiss:
All I Have to Give
The Song That will be played at your funeral:
Don't Be Afraid
The Song That Best Describes your Childhood:
The Song You Listen to When Your Mad:
Won't Back Down
When Your Sad:
Some Girls (Dance With Women)
When Your Happy:
Eight Days a Week
When Your Excited:
Have It All
When Your Stressed:
The Song you listen to when your in love with someone:
Feeling Music Brings
The First Day Of School:
What I Like About You
The Last Day Of School:
Before The Big Game:
Bold As Love
When You See Your Crush:
Like That's A Bad Thing
Very true :)
Song That Describes Your School:
The Boys Are Back
Song that Describes Your Town:
Feb 19 2010, 19:05 di Under_Radar_Mag
Mag 30 2009, 22:52 di supersmashsteve1. M.I.A.
First song heard: Paper Planes
Fell in love with: Galang
Currently Loving: Mango Pickle Down River
Last Played: Mango Pickle Down River
2. Vampire Weekend
First song heard: A-Punk
Fell in Love with: Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
Currently loving: Campus
Last Played: The Kids Don't Stand a Chance
3. The Rolling Stones
First song ever heard: Brown Sugar
Fell in love with: (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
Currently loving: Gimme Shelter
Last Played: Start Me Up
4. The Beatles
First song ever heard: Eight Days a Week
Fell in love with: Strawberry Fields Forever
Currently loving: I Want to Hold Your Hand
Last Played: Can't Buy Me Love
First song ever heard: .44 Caliber Love Letter
Fell in love with: Accidents
Currently loving: Rough Hands
Last Played: Side Walk When She Walks
First song ever heard: Love Will Tear Us Apart
Fell in love with: Love Will Tear Us Apart
Currently loving: Atmosphere
Apr 17 2009, 3:19 di tarynsawesome1. What is your life going to be like in five years?
ship in a bottle - bright eyes
2. How is your love life going for you right now?
when i'm sixty-four - the beatles
3. What pisses you off the most about the opposite sex?
first day of my life - bight eyes
4. What do your parents really think of you?
eight days a week - the beatles
5. What do you think about the world and its current state?
all the madmen - david bowie
6. What is the worst thing that's ever happened to you?
blinded by the light - manfred mann
7. What will your first/next time having sex be like?
moonage daydream - david bowie
8. What is your main goal in life?
blue jean - david bowie
9. What do the boys at your school think of your looks?
hypnotize - the white stripes
10. What do you really want in life?
lights out - santigold
11. How are you going to get far in life?
from me to you - the beatles
12. What do say when you're in a bad mood?
i need more - iggy pop
13. What about when you are really happy?
Gen 2 2009, 3:15 di danzero1. Hearts On Fire, 61 plays
2. Collapsing at Your Doorstep, 57 plays
3. Feel the Love, 55 plays
3. No Excuses, 55 plays
3. Windmill Wedding, 55 plays
3. No Way Down, 55 plays
3. Out There on the Ice, 55 plays
8. Lately, 54 plays
8. June Evenings, 54 plays
8. Beach Party, 54 plays
11. Violet Hill, 51 plays
11. Paris Is Burning, 51 plays
11. Lights and Music, 51 plays
11. Memories, 51 plays
11. Maundy Thursday, 51 plays
16. Far Away, 50 plays
17. We Fight For Diamonds, 49 plays
17. Hallelujah, 49 plays
19. Midnight Runner, 48 plays
19. Whatever You Want, 48 plays
21. Heaven, 47 plays
21. Can't Say No, 47 plays
21. Nobody Lost, Nobody Found, 47 plays
21. Disco Lies, 47 plays
25. Karibien, 46 plays
25. The Captive Mind, 46 plays
25. Back of the Van, 46 plays
25. Keep Your Eyes Ahead, 46 plays
25. Never Content, 46 plays
30. Visions, 45 plays
30. Blue Monday, 45 plays
32. Everlasting love, 44 plays
33. Round & Round, 43 plays
Apr 23 2008, 21:07 di supfakerTake ten bands/artists that should play at your show and determine their set lists:
- The first one plays 5 songs.
- The second one plays 5 songs.
- The third one plays 5 songs.
- The fourth one plays 5 songs.
- The fifth one plays 6 songs.
- The sixth one plays 7 songs.
- The seventh one plays 7 songs.
- The eighth one plays 7 songs.
- The ninth one plays 11 songs.
- The tenth one plays 14 songs, with a 2 song encore.
1. Sondre Lerche
1. (I Wanna) Call It Love
2. After All
3. Suffused With Love
4. All Luck Ran Out
5. Things You Call Fate
2. Cat Stevens
1. Here Comes My Baby
2. Father And Son
3. If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out
4. Oh Very Young
5. Wild World
3. The Libertines
1. Can't Stand Me Now
2. Tell the King
3. What Katie Did
4. For Lovers
5. What Became Of The Likely Lads?
4. The Kinks
2. Picture Book
4. A Long Way from Home
5. The Shins