Ott 23 2010, 19:36 di Trentskers
Set 4 2009, 15:01 di rajmund69Silly shuffle entry to celebrate one hundred journals here.
1. How does the world see me?
W moich kręgach (in my circles)
True, I got some particular circles I could be seen in.
2. Will I have a happy life?
The Staircase (Mystery)
Indeed, this is a mystery.
3. What do my friends think about me?
Somewhere else to me
They want to be somewhere else? Their problem.
4. Do people secretly want me ?
I Love You Too
5. How can I make myself happy?
That's just perverse..
7. What should I do with my life?
Durch Nacht und Flut
Doch finde ich wirklich was ich suche?
8. Why life is so painful?
Temple of Love
So.. Because of too much love?
9. What can be done to have most pleasure from sex?
I like bukkake
Nothing to add..
10. Will I ever have children?
Yes, my mind is blocked in this case.
11. Any good advice for me?
A Room With a View
I should have a room with a view.. So I could jump out?
12. My fetish:
Lug 3 2009, 0:10 di DimMyPrpDi., 30. Jun. – Nine Inch Nails, Mew
Ich und Nine Inch Nails
Ich bin jemand, der keinen Personenkult betreibt. Daher ist es mir egal, wer hinter der Musik steckt, die mir gefällt, noch dessen Biografie oder sonstige Dinge. Weit entfernte oder teure Konzerte scheiden daher für mich schon aus Prinzip aus.
Auch Trent Reznor interessiert mich als Person nur marginal mehr als Andere. Aber da ich ihn für DEN besten und vielfältigsten Musiker überhaupt halte, wollte ich ihn zumindest einmal live spielen sehen. Und da mir seine Musik derart gut gefällt, wäre ich für ein Konzert sogar 1000km oder mehr angereist.
Nach langer Vorfreude und dem rückwärtigen Zählen der noch verbleibenden Tage war es endlich soweit. Endlich war der 29.06. gekommen. Drei Tage Berlin. Urlaub, Kurzweil, sightseeing und natürlich der eigentliche Grund der Reise - das Konzert von Nine Inch Nails.
Nach über einer Stunde S-Bahnfahrt waren wir am 30.06. …
Lug 13 2008, 0:35 di RuinMePerfectlyEntertaining shuffle survey...im trying to kill time here. So let my itunes shuffling begin!
1) How does the world see you?
Easy Target - The Panic Division - Ew. I hope not.
2) Will I have a happy life?
Stupid Girls - Pink Well. I guess i'll constantly be judging idiots. So maybe?
3) What do my friends really think of me?
Superdrama - Hate Dept. - Hope not. I'm not very dramatic.
4) Do people secretly lust after me?
With Teeth - Nine Inch Nails - Hm. Kinky...:]
5) How can I make myself happy?
The Good & The Bad Guy - My Brightest Diamond - Find the good guy, ditch the bad one. Hahaha?
6) What should I do with my life?
Runaway - The Early November - Well thats a little depressing.
7) Will I ever have children?
From Hell They Came - Misfits - Oh thatttss good. I'm having hell raisers for children.
8) What is some good advice for me?
Let's Dance to Joy Division - The Wombats - Hm yes please! :)
9) How will I be remembered?
Apr 16 2008, 21:25 di BillyTheLoon
Mar 1 2008, 5:25 di raimorrison1. How did you get into 31?: The Kills -- _candied loves them
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?: The Smashing Pumpkins -- 1979 on MTV))
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29?:Wolfmother -- I fell down in the desert baby, yeah
I had nothing but a peice of paper, oh yeah,
I had to write something down,
And I found myself alone, then I let go of everything,
Into another dimension
4. What is your favourite album by 49?: The Arcade Fire -- Funeral
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?: Happy Mondays -- About 4 of them..
6. What is your favourite song by 50?: Röyksopp -- What Else Is There
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?: Flёur -- yepyep, lots of them, like Печальный Клоун
8. What is your favourite song by 15?: The Veils -- Nux Vomica
9. What is your favourite song by 5?: Joy Division -- Disorder
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?: Rasputina -- hmmm, MayFly
11. What is your favourite album by 40?: Belle and Sebastian -- The Life Pursuit
Dic 1 2007, 5:57 di gordonluckman1. How did you get into 29? (Sarah Blasko)
Dad got her album (What The Sea Wants, The Sea Will Have) for his birthday last year. I liked it...
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Jet)
Are You Gonna Be My Girl, at my first scout/ guide regatta.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? (Evermore)
'Cause it's too late now...'
It's Too Late
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (Pink Floyd)
Dark Side of the Moon
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Bernard Fanning)
I have his one and only solo album (Tea & Sympathy, but I also have 8 Powderfinger album. I also have the piano music book for his album.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Machine Gun Fellatio)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Audioslave)
Not really, the closest one would have to be Broken City
8. What is your favorite album by 15? (Arctic Monkeys)
Favourite Worst Nightmare
9. What is your favorite song by 5? (Nine Inch Nails)
Set 30 2007, 6:48 di djwingsMarilyn Manson sang that lyric back in 1996 (Irresponsible Hate Anthem, if you must know), and I'm digging it up again today. Why? Because if you've got a problem with my musical taste (which includes industrial artists like Manson), then you can piss off. Why? Because I don't care. You have your musical taste and I have mine, and it's stupid to hate mine because yours is different. I'm not going to crash a plane into your house because I like what I like (religious intolerance is another thing I don't like), and you can preach about "true metal" and "slavery" all you want- AHEMM, FNTS... I know you're not going to change, I know you're going to still listen to "ZOMG TR00 METALZZZ" (which is your right), just take your soapbox somewhere else.
I know you won't be happy with a rebuttal like that. You won't be happy until I explain why I like every single artist on my charts that I've listened to more than 10 times. So read on...
Nine Inch Nails
Giu 9 2007, 19:52 di BPLlama
Apr 21 2007, 19:01 di ilovexnerdsxOpening song:
The Perfect Drug
Falling in love:
We're In This Together Now
Seeing an old love:
The Day the World Went Away
Getting ready to go out:
Head Like a Hole
Partying with friends:
The Beginning of the End
Dancing at a club:
The Hand That Feeds (Photek Mix)
Walking alone in the rain:
A Warm Place
Playing in the ocean:
Fighting with someone:
The Hand That Feeds
Acting goofy with friends:
Big Man With a Gun
Right Where It Belongs
Something I Can Never Have
Just Like You Imagined