1. How did you get into 29?
Live: I heard and liked a song from their first album, but it was their massive 2nd album Throwing Copper that had lots of radio singles. When I bought it, I could listen to about 6 songs (tracks 2-7 on CD) straight through and over again ad nauseum.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
King's X: It might have been one of the singles from the first album, but it was most likely Summerland from the second album Gretchen Goes to Nebraska
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Fall Out Boy: I own two separate albums, but I have 3 distinct copies of Infinity On High
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
Dave Dobbyn: Right now (all favorites can change) Just Add Water
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
Neil Finn: One of the best songwriters there is. My favorite just as I do this meme of his solo stuff is Truth, but with Neil my favorites do change frequently.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?