Ott 13 2007, 20:24 di star_struck_one
Lug 23 2007, 20:24 di BryanLowell01. How did you get into #31 ?
Pulp - Common People was often played on radio and when I got Different Class from my brother I really got into them.
02. What was the first song you ever heard by #22 ?
Jefferson Airplane - Definitley Somebody to Love, though I didn't know it was by them.
03. What's your favorite lyric by #41 ?
The White Stripes - I can't think of any lyrics offhand.
04. What is your favorite album by #49 ?
The Acid Queen - As we didn't exist long enough to record an album I unfortunately can't have a favorite.
05. How many albums by #13 do you own?
My Bloody Valentine - 2
06. What is your favorite song by #50 ?
Thomas Newman - Euphemism
07. Is there a song by #4 that makes you sad?
The Arcade Fire - None of their songs really makes me sad.
08. What is your least favorite song by #15 ?
David Bowie - The new stuff is nowhere as good as the old songs.
09. What is your favorite song by #5 ?
The Decemberists - Eli, the Barrow Boy
10. Is there a song by #6 that makes you happy?
Mag 9 2007, 17:16 di Gary1986Here's a mix I did for the The Monthly Mixtape groups' May theme (intrumentals)
1. Aaron Copland - Fanfare for the Common Man
2. Miles Davis - Saeta
3. Igor Stravinsky - Petrushka - Scene 2
4. Koçani Orkestar - L'Orient Est Rouge
5. Tom Waits - Knife Chase
6. Frank Zappa - Aybe Sea
7. Radiohead - Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors
8. Rick Wright - Night of a Thousand Furry Toys
9. Radio Ruido - Bukhara
10. David Bowie - The Mysteries
11. Air - Californie
12. Rush - 2112 Overture
1. Nick Drake - Introduction
2. Backbeat - Funk Loops 1
3. Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells (Opening Theme)
4. Pink Floyd - Come in Number 51, Your Time Is Up
5. Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death (Kurayamino Variation)
6. The Beatles - Revolution 9
7. György Ligeti - Lux Aeterna
8. John Coltrane - Syeeda's Song Flute
9. Pink Floyd - Interstellar Overdrive