Here's what you do:
1) Go to your music playlist, put it on random.
3) Write down the first few lines from the first 25 songs played.
4) Get people to tell you what song they're from, and the artist!
So here's mine - but I warn you, there'll probably be some pretty obscure stuff here!
1) "I walk for miles, circumnavigate these lands. Following blindy, holding out my hands."
2) "Sometimes when your hopes have all been shattered, there's nowhere to turn. You wonder how you keep going."
3) "Nobody on the road, nobody on the beach. I feel it in the air, the summer's out of reach."
4) "I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time."
5) "If you're listening, whoa-o, sing it back, whoa-o."