Ago 30 2008, 23:39
OK, so this is not my idea, I saw it somewhere else, I think it was in a Last.fm group and I liked the idea, the randomness... so let's see.
1. How did you get into 29? Daft Punk
I was in High School and Around the World
was getting a serious amount of airplay on MTV that year (back when MTV was still good). I loved the concept of the video, I've always loved Michel Gondry's work, and the tune blew my mind so I decided to give 'Homework' a shot. It got me hooked.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Yael NaïmNew Soul
3. How many albums by 13 do you own? Cat Power
Three: The Covers Record
, The Greatest
4. What is your favorite song by 15? Portishead
Hmm... that's a though one. I guess it would have to be either Roads
. Although I can't keep Silence
(off the latest album) off my head.
5. What is your favorite song by 5? Beirut
That's easy! Cliquot
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? Yann Tiersen
Definitely, yes. Two, actually: J'y suis jamais allé
and A quai