n5MD welcomes Near the Parenthesis.

• n5MD welcomes Near the Parenthesis.

HI friends!!

I have included Near the Parenthesis in connections. He has ''Go out and see'', his debut album, in MMBP (Music Made By People) label.

I have this release in Soulseek, my nicks are 0rbital (with zero) or Brain-Bender. I think that is a good work but my limited English doesn't permit me to do a good review, I would be able to do in Spanish jijiji (Sorry).

If you want, can download from me this [mmbp-004] Near The Parenthesis - Go Out And See.

If you like, buy it.

Bye people!! :D

Close the world, ---------->>
    <<---------- txEn eht nepO.
    Modificato da Brain-Bender in data Ott 17 2006, 6:52
  • n5MD welcomes Arc Lab

Hi!

I have included Arc Lab in connections. Medard Fischer (Arc Lab) will be releasing ''No Spectre'', his second Arc Lab CD in n5MD in feb 2007. I only can say that I believe that the reference of the Arc Lab in MMBP is the one that more i like of four that there are in it.

If you want, can download from me in Soulseek the first Arc Lab CD, [mmbp-003] Arc Lab - The nineteen floors.

And remember!! If you like, buy it!!

Byeee!! ^^

Close the world, ---------->>
    <<---------- txEn eht nepO.
  • the new near the parenthesis seems to be avaiable :) i ordered it yesterday, can't wait for it 8)

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.