Tokio Motel - battle between fans and haters...

• nope

i'm dumb, i'm stupid
    zovi mena chem hoches no ya ne zatknus
    i don't care just call me anything, send me all those crappy hate messages, sure, u'll get good answers to that. complaining won't change the group, it won't kill them, it won't push them over the edge
    so why do it???

the wild(in a cage) one
    • Nana7765 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 11 2007, 17:10

don't you think?

Don't you think youre talking bulshit?
    listen to yourselves....."kill bill" do you think you really can make it??
    if you hate something you have to tell it to evrybody so the people who love it will hate you??

relly think about it....you can live in peace if you choose to...you can give up and let evry man like what he likes in peace but you choose to fight
    is it relly what you want?

12 years....born in argentina...live in israel now...emm...ejem...
    think thats it..
    • Nana7765 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 11 2007, 17:14

i a saying all these becaus its what i feel and i expressing y feelings i dont expect from the to make some thing whit theirselves
    i just giving the soe thing to think about

12 years....born in argentina...live in israel now...emm...ejem...
    think thats it..
    • nocius ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 12 2007, 1:52
    Wow, your English sucks.

Total, global peace is an illusion. As long as mankind exists, there will be hatred.

The point of this group is just to show some sort of anti-movement to the ever-growing Tokio Hotel fanbase. Don't expect any meaningful discussion here. It's just a group to rant about a band which is so abundantly pushed by the media that it really is a pain in the neck.

And musically, Tokio Hotel simply sucks.

Tired, trembling,
    I am descending.
    • missdy ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 26 2007, 22:09
    I kno this is a haters forum and I shouldn't write here coz I am a fan. But there's more fun when crazy th's fan is argueing with you, isn't it?^^
    I won't.
    Cause I agree with you in few things.
    Bill is just a puppet of showbiz. His image is just to pay attention to Tokio Hotel and many changes was made just to keep fame.
    They think he's hairstyle is sooo cool but in fact he looks like he had intimate contact with the socket^^
    And when the jupiters aren't too bright, we can see he's deadbeat.

I don't think th's music is shit, but don't listen me - I'm just f*cked up fan.

And why do you tell: KILL BILL?
    Let him do what he want to and if u don't enjoy it, nobody told that you have to.

(and sorry 4 my English, it sucks)

fan from Poland

• he, she, it - das "s" muss mit, meine lieben kinder!

wer andren eine bratwurst brät der hat ein bratwurstbratgerät.

http://www.myspace.com/aneedlewoman
    • missdy ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 27 2007, 20:37
    show me where are mistakes
    maybe i am blind?

but we aren't there just to talk about our english, are we?

• missdy said:
    show me where are mistakes
    maybe i am blind?

but we aren't there just to talk about our english, are we?

there you go

• phftw ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 29 2007, 18:28

Fuckno.

I hate this band cause of one thing, that thing is that they are German. In my eyes Germans should not make this kind of music, germans should stick with their stupid Rammstein and die toten hosen stuff, cuz they always go to far with this kinds of stuff, i mean.. take a goood look at the singer.. looks like a girl. Thats not very German to me...

And yeah, there is one more thing i hate about them, Their music sucks ass..

F*ck you tokio motherf*cking hotel.

Goodnight my fellow haters.

• nocius ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 2 2007, 22:48
    I don't get your point. I agree, I don't want Tokio Hotel to be German either. But I don't get the point with 'Germans should stick with their stupid Rammstein stuff'. You do know that we do have more bands and more musical directions here in Germany than Rammstein and Die Toten Hosen, don't you?

Tired, trembling,
    I am descending.
    • [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 4 2007, 23:29

Hi...I'm italian so forgive my bad english...

Ok, first I have to thank this site because I've read for the first time about Tokio Hotel here, and now I love them.Then...

I don't understand why you hate TH...maybe they are not good like others but they love music and they have a passion. It's better than to play music just for money like many others new bands...and they're so young!
    Bill is improving his way to sing year by year.
    You hate them because their singer seems a girl?
    But girls love him, so just think about your beautiful faces.
    You hate them because their are too commercial?
    Ok, it's true but we have to remember that some years ago also Kiss and Guns n roses were commercials (and many other beautiful rock and metal bands).
    Tokio Hotel are still too younger and they need this business to become famous.
    Now I have a reflection: a fan site is made to share good feelings, love for a band, to create a friendship based on positive thinks...
    for the same reason an hater site is made to share bad feelings, hate maybe for creating friendship based on hate and complaining. It isn't stupid? Maybe we have to direct this hate against who really deserve it....not against some boys who want to play music.

• Kaulitz87, they ARE making that music just for cash, you know. And just to think about it - they are, like, kids? Soo.. what do they want? A pony! And to get a pretty pony, you need to have a nice wallet.. woohoo, and to get a nice wallet, a boy should dress up like a girly girl and make some really bad music, with his brother, hell yeah, ma homie, peace out

I want that.. that.. Billy? Well, yeah, who cares what`s his name - I want him to die NOW! Here in Latvia, we have soooo many FUCKING `emo` fans. FAGS. I want them to die too. ^^ If Bill dies, than fans will make suicide. Oh, yeah.. Orgasmic

• And wtf? Why should you get wet from TH if you don`t even understand what they are singing about? Huh..

• xenophobia caused so many wars... don't you think?

• nocius ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 10 2007, 1:50
    Kaulitz87 said:
    Ok, first I have to thank this site because I've read for the first time about Tokio Hotel here, and now I love them.Then...

Pretty funny if you think about your nickname. I take it's coincidence that your nick is the last name of the singer, although you learnt about Tokio Hotel here?

Kaulitz87 said:
    I don't understand why you hate TH...maybe they are not good like others but they love music and they have a passion. It's better than to play music just for money like many others new bands...and they're so young!

If they would really love the music they make, they wouldn't commercialize it that much. They are total sell-outs. Their music is written my producers, their look is made by stylists, their fame is built on none but advertising and the media.
    If they actually were a good band, they wouldn't need that much media attention to get fame. But since their music is only mediocre, they use other means to get their fans.

Kaulitz87 said:
    Bill is improving his way to sing year by year.

Usually you start as a good singer and refine your skills. Mr Kaulitz was a bad singer to begin with, and he still is not much of a good rock singer.

Kaulitz87 said:
    You hate them because their singer seems a girl?

Well, not really. I'm not a fan of this whole visual kei / j-rock 'I look like girl but have a dick' kind of people, but nobody would give a shit about the look of the singer if they would:
    a ) make decent music
    b ) are not shown on TV every day

Kaulitz87 said:
    But girls love him, so just think about your beautiful faces.

I don't get the sentence. You never seen my face, so you can't judge how beautiful I am. And if you meant Bill with 'beautiful face'. I don't really think he looks any good. Okay, I'm a guy and I can't really judge it, but if you like feminine boys why don't you become lesbian?

Kaulitz87 said:
    You hate them because their are too commercial?

Basically. It's like advertising a piece of shit. The music sucks, the band sucks, still they get advertised as the 'ground-breaking new band'.

Kaulitz87 said:
    Ok, it's true but we have to remember that some years ago also Kiss and Guns n roses were commercials (and many other beautiful rock and metal bands).

Difference is: KISS and Guns 'N Roses actually made good music.

Kaulitz87 said:
    Tokio Hotel are still too younger and they need this business to become famous.

Usually you become famous with your music. Either it's something groundbreaking, something new or something spectacularly good. Musically speaking, Tokio Hotel is a piece of shit. So you're just basically saying "Ok, they need the business to have success, because their music is not good enough."? Then, I agree.

Kaulitz87 said:
    Now I have a reflection: a fan site is made to share good feelings, love for a band, to create a friendship based on positive thinks...
    for the same reason an hater site is made to share bad feelings, hate maybe for creating friendship based on hate and complaining.

You're from Italy. It's a bit hard to judge it from there, but there was a time when the media was full of Tokio Hotel. You weren't able to watch normal television back then, because there was Tokio Hotel everywhere. And for a musician and a music lover it's a pain in the ass when such untalented and bad musicians attain world fame.
    Kaulitz87 said:
    It isn't stupid? Maybe we have to direct this hate against who really deserve it....not against some boys who want to play music.

They're not boys who want to play music. They're voiceless puppets of the media industry and a great income for the label bosses, because of people like you who buy records, attend their concerts screaming and justify the actions of an industry where art is nothing and money is everything.

Tired, trembling,
    I am descending.
  • I say we throw pokeballs at them till they're dead!

• Damn band itself wouldnt be such problem. But their fans mostly in land(latvia) are completely weird persons. When there were news about TH comming to Latvia little girls, with black hairs and all dressed in black started to make their blogs to describe how they feel about it.

Latvian Underground
    • Cobra94 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 16 2007, 17:49

I REALLY HATE THEM!!!

i say that we go to theyre concerts and throw tomatathos at them untill they stop playing bad music. if that doesent work i dont know what to do maybe just kepp on throwing fruits and vegetabels

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 18 2007, 18:56
    Dear ButterBloom and LVking, dear neighbors [^^], I understand the way you feel ^^. Ever since TH has showed up, emo in Lithuania [or maybe more like POSEUR emo] has become a huge fashion infection. It's so incredibly stupid... One out of three seems to label themselves EMO! Even if all the emo music they know is TH [which many true emo followers don't agree with]... Look at the messageboards - they are full of stolen photos and/or photos photoshopped to look emo.
    Uggh... I think I'll have a seizure for saying "emo" so many times in one minute.

Now wait a minute - vegetables are too good to be thrown at such whiny tone-deaf losers. Sure, it would be fun to tie them naked to a pole and feed them to the vicious tourists and the brutal tooth fairies ^.^ but look... He should experience serious vocal changes soon. Their carreers will be over, don't worry. What goes up, must come down. Eventually ^^.
    Honestly, with this sort of quick luck, I believe they should experience a quick, merciless and brutal DOWN.

We have hope... We all do...

Sure, we could organize an anti-TH meet or concert [and maybe it will grow into an anti-TH parade ^^]. Wouldn't that be fun? I mean, lots of people play in bands these days, so we could all come together and sing some anti-TH songs xDDD

• krippe89 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 3 2007, 9:01
    What happen to the whole idea of teenagers listening to punk and metal to rebel against authoritys and their own parents? This emo shit is wierd ant the music that they listen to fucking sucks and theirs this irritaiting band called Kyoto Motel or something, and they really suck and are just a new media built band that will dissaper in about 2 years (I Hope)! And what the fuck is that rapper look a like doing in the band?

• i hate to say that, but they're already out there for 2 years, and if they've already made 2 years, they can easily be famous for another two.

kill 'em all.

• krippe89 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 5 2007, 17:58

oh fuck

oh fuck:o So ur saying that they have terrorised Germany with that crap for 2 years already? 0_o

• nocius ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 8 2007, 4:16
    Exactly.

Tired, trembling,
    I am descending.
  • American Opinion

Okay. Truthfully, there is no longer any music television of the certain quality I demand. But I still cling uselessly to IMF. The International Music Feed. And I do so to see acts like Emilie Simon, The Mint Chicks, The Cold War Kids, Si*Se ect. I do not spend this time to be forced to channel surf by bullshit like "Tokio Hotel"

1. What ARE they? What the fuck ARE THEY?
    2. Why can't Germans write songs in French? It would really sex up their music. (kidding. ..maybe)
    3.Why spell Tokyo that way. When I spell "Spain" I don't actually spell S-P-A-I-N. I always spell it Espana (with a quaint little.. tilda? I think.. over the n. Which I am incapable of producing from my keyboard.. maybe?) The way the conquistador's intended. You know.. the cheese vendors. ConQUstadOrS. QUeSO? whatever.
    4. Tokio Hotel hurts nationalism. And it don't make no sense.
    5. I don't know. Maybe that was all bullshit. (maybe?) I think I hate them because their music is blasphemous to my ears, and they are ugly fookers. Yes. They are just frightening in appearance. Hipsters aren't supposed to be frightening (or German. Maybe? Idk)

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS: I hate them like I hate all other shit groups.

/megAmericanesque

(oh, there is ONE German band I adore. The first time I saw the video.. I neither caught the name of the song nor the band. I now know the songs name is "Self Control" and I wrote the band name in a panic on my hand.. forgot about it, promptly washed the knowledge away, and am racking my brain for the name of the fucking band.. it had a triple-digit number on the end.)

• krippe89 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 10 2007, 20:52
    Could it maybe be OOMPH! ur talking about? (I mean the band that u saw the video of)

Oomph!

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.