Best Ihsahn solo album so far

• Best Ihsahn solo album so far

The title says it all: which one of Ihsahn's solo albums, The Adversary or anGL, do you think is better?

I like both of 'em a lot, but I think The Adversary was better, it's an awesome mix of all the great ideas Ihsahn had in his mind. It has a lot non-metal influences as well, very diverse album.

• IMO the adversary is better but anGL is great to

• gunleik ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 2 2008, 22:05
    I think angL is better, but it's just as you guys said, both are incredible good.

for those who like metal-You can't kill the metal!
  • angL

• Both of his Albums are products of musical progression, but personaly I like angL more than The Adversary ... Musically it gives me more ... but as I said, both of them are great.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 19 2010, 12:01
    "After" is his best solo album so far, its amazing

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 15 2010, 4:12
    Thank god ''After'' came up.

After those two first albums I was afraid that would end up never enjoying Ihsahn again (after Emperor).

• After is his best so far, there are not many albums like this where all the songs are so great, yet at the same time they sound different one from the other.

• The Adversary had great songs like Called by the Fire or Homecoming but also a few that I didn’t like. Angl was a better album but it didn’t have stunning points like previous one. It was heavier, more metal, in my opinion. And then After. His biggest achievement. The most progressive one, a great mixture of metal and jazz. However I didn’t listen to the new release.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.