How does your taste compare to the group

• PaleDave ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 22 2011, 0:30

How does your taste compare to the group

My musical preference is 46.29% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

Just click on the link to see "If you fit in..."

Opinion's are like arseholes, we all have one...
  • My musical preference is 37.2% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• My musical preference is 34.2% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• Tostaky ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 7 2011, 10:13
    My musical preference is 73.87% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I fit in!

• flueedo ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 13 2011, 23:26
    My musical preference is 35.41% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• My musical preference is 28.76% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• solent64 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 27 2011, 8:33
    My musical preference is 56.29% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• eye-dc ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 7 2011, 11:20
    The similarity between user eye-dc and group Ubuntu Linux is high, at 74%

• My musical preference is 68.02% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group.

Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 15.82% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 36.89% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb
  • My musical preference is 40.57% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• solent64 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 11 2012, 15:10
    My musical preference is 58.32% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?[/url

• flueedo ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 12 2012, 22:24
    My musical preference is 42.42% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• eye-dc ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 4 2012, 22:56
    My musical preference is 74.99% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• choel ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 11 2012, 19:35
    My musical preference is 76.33% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musica :lly, I fit in!

• Arbatel ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 19 2012, 18:04
    The similarity between user Arbatel and group Ubuntu Linux is low, at 28.92%. ...not suprised :D

• Phoelich ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 3 2012, 12:07
    My musical preference is 39.58% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 3 2012, 19:20

One of us!

My musical preference is 70.49% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• solent64 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 23 2012, 7:19
    My musical preference is 62.03% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 73.37% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• gabeweb ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 30 2012, 5:09
    My musical preference is 57.05% similar to the Ubuntu Linux group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Not bad... I guess xD

• The similarity between user benthepirate and group Ubuntu Linux is low, at

8.04%

Feed Rescued Animals...
    Just click the purple button, and it gives .6 bowls of food to rescued animals. It takes no more than 10 seconds.
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.