You should be studying but Instead you go... ???

• You should be studying but Instead you go... ???

... I'm trying to start a useless discussion on last fm... while listening to Dropkick Murphys ="D

Nature has no mercy at all. Nature says, "I'm going to snow. If you have on a bikini and no snowshoes, that's tough. I am going to snow anyway."
    • blabbers ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 1 2008, 10:01
    i go on last.fm to people's profile pages, artiste profile pages, explore here and there. leave random shouts on random artistes' page or people's profile.

i have been doing that for ages. lol.

and i livejournal too. i love those communities there.

blah. and yes, i should have been studying.

to move closer next to you. (:
  • Instead of studying, I go on last.fm, hyves (popular Dutch site), LJ, some forum, take pictures, draw stuff, go on MSN, start texting people etc.

I'm S I C K of second chances
  • Instead of studying (what i really really planned to do on the pc :o) I went on Last.fm. And now I still don't want to study so I am now just going to pick up my guitar and try to play some tunes of Antoine Dufour (MY HERO <3).....

Gosh my willpower is huge....

Be fluffy, be with me.
  • Instead of studying I'm surfing on last.fm. Going to play my guitar after a while and after that take a walk with my dog. And of course chatting with random people on the MSN!

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 26 2008, 22:35
    world of warcraft o.O

• anything that i can think of

but of course studying

• ... I do some writing, look for new stuff to listen to on Last.fm, and sing along to whatever I'm listening to.

• facebook.

• i'm posting in threads on last.fm, listen to music... and sometimes i start taking weird blurry pictures. i do pretty much anything, but studying.

You paint yourself white and fill it with noise. But there'll be something missing.
    • Utente
    • Feb 13 2009, 19:41
    internet

• Utente
    • Apr 4 2009, 15:55
    Playing Maplestory, watching tv, downloading 8bit musics, msn...thinking in my dead cat R.I.P and what should i do with my neighbor who poison'd it fucking asshole etc...i should be stu-dying :x

• Utente
    • Apr 5 2009, 22:31
    lol nido, instead of studying you think about your dead cat. That sounds like interesting. I usually think about my alive dog, which will die someday i guess. Maybe he will meet your cat in pets heaven :)

• Utente
    • Apr 5 2009, 22:32
    and eat it

• Utente
    • Apr 7 2009, 16:27
    can't eat in heaven its spirit...

• Utente
    • Apr 8 2009, 7:24
    NIDO YOU ARE TOTALLY CORRECT

• Aandri ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 10 2009, 20:45
    usually when i have to study its when i actually have something to do..like i have to check lastfm or facebook,eat,use the toilet,take a shower,play video games,listen to music,sleep, call a friend, watch a new episode of one of the many TV-shows that i like..anything but study :P

• I should be studying, but instead I'm fooling around on Last.fm and Facebook, listening to music, and drinking some good old bottled water. :D

I can't feel my face.
    • Utente
    • Apr 27 2009, 19:24
    I should be studying, but instead I'm listening to BSZfOS !!! And I'm doin' stupid things with my camera, like takin' pictures without film ^^

• HomoDJ ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 29 2009, 7:57
    I should have been studying, but instead i went to Depeche Mode Night - New Album Promo Party and now i'm back and I should be studying but i'm gonna go to bed...

• Utente
    • Mag 2 2009, 12:52
    I should have been studying, but instead i'm here on last fm... And now I'm going to pick up m bass guitar and stop thinking about studying...

• Utente
    • Mag 4 2009, 13:10
    I should have been studying, but instead i'm here on last.fm, i'm watching family guy, and playing my guitar...

• VeraFera ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 17 2009, 13:39
    i should have been studying (how I hate this word:D), but instead I'm reading everything which I can read,listening to music or if I have laptop I'm going to internet (facebook,last.fm,discussion groups,myspace,searching for pictures)..there's always a plenty of things which we could do instead studying :D

• Holly749 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 21 2009, 18:15
    4chan

• Utente
    • Giu 2 2009, 8:33
    Instead of studying I took a nap, ate some cereal, and now I'm waiting for the rain to stop so I can go buy my precioussss.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.