This group was founded to create a bigger audience for lesser known artists

• This group was founded to create a bigger audience for lesser known artists

I have founded this group for unknown and lesser known artists in order to provide them a bigger audience. Because if many unknown artists give many unknown artists a listen, they have also a bigger audience ;o)
    To work against a inconsequential mixture it's filtered by my musical taste. You're invited, to give musical recommendations.

Here the criteria for connected artists:
    1. My musical compatibility with the recommended artist must be very high!
    2. It should be an unsigned Artist or signed to an independent label
    3. The artist should have not many listeners (less than thousand)

Enjoy the unknown tunes...

• Re: This group was founded to create a bigger audience for lesser known artists

CarmaRosso said:
    I have founded this group for unknown and lesser known artists in order to provide them a bigger audience. Because if many unknown artists give many unknown artists a listen, they have also a bigger audience ;o)
    To work against a inconsequential mixture it's filtered by my musical taste. You're invited, to give musical recommendations.

Here the criteria for connected artists:
    1. My musical compatibility with the recommended artist must be very high!
    2. It should be an unsigned Artist or signed to an independent label
    3. The artist should have not many listeners (less than thousand)

Enjoy the unknown tunes...

Great Group.. help me increase my downtempo library!

• Tag Of The Month

maxandthefive
    artwork records*artwork-records
    -- We must grasp the power that enables us to see with enlightened view --
    -- Wir müssen die Kraft erfassen die uns befähigt mit erleuchteter Sicht zu sehen --
    • headey ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 13 2011, 11:56
    I don't quite know if you go looking for new albums or if artists send the info to you, but have you considered asking the unknown and lesser known artists you do know to tag their new tracks?

It could be with a date (yymm & just the year yy) plus something like 'incredible Independence group' eg ' 201101 incredible Independence group ' & ' 2011 incredible Independence group ' (-or maybe something shorter).

It could extend the lesser known but streamable artists tag maybe?
    ' 201101 lkbsa ' / ' 2011 lkbsa '

As long as you or someone else re-tagged at least one track it would globalise in a couple of weeks(sadly the time lag is always a bit vague) & everyone would be able to play the tag radio for the month or the year.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.
    Ludwig Wittgenstein
    -but how boring life would be

headey cocktail
    • The_AVA ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 4 2012, 7:35
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.