Soundtrack - songs used on The Simpsons

• Trash73 ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Ago 28 2009, 11:15

Soundtrack - songs used on The Simpsons

I'll start with a couple, I'm sure you can fill in with loads more.

Season 18, Episode 20

Korn - Freak on A Leash, played when Homer is looking for Santa's Little Helper in a cornfield.

Season 19, Episode 19

Carly Commando - Everday, played during a flashback on Homers life.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ago 29 2009, 1:10
    I love the use of Spanish Flea by Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass in 'The Otto Show'. Not only did it reveal to me that the song actually has lyrics but Homer is hilarious as he sings it while blissfully unaware of the riot police in the background.

• I'm a pretty big fan of Glove Slap (the one by the B-52s). I realise that's not the actual song Love Shack, but it's close enough, right?

Edit: It's from "E-I-E-I-(annoyed grunt)"...you know, the tomacco episode!

"it was the best of times, it was the...BLURST of times???"
    • Ferdokki ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 27 2009, 18:32
    Did you guys forget all the good stuff?! What about "Fight For Your Right to Party" when Bart had to study while everyone else had fun? And the remakes of "Glycerine", "Rape Me", and a couple other Nirvana songs on Sadgasm? And the remake of "I could've danced all night" when Lisa used Grounds Keeper Willy for her experiment? And there was the "Who wants Short Shorts" Song.
    XD And Homer's very own original song, "Satan you're my lady, hit me with your pitchfork thing!..."

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 30 2009, 15:33
    Yea! Sadgasm rlz :P and Glicerine was song of band Bush, i think so :P i like Simpsons Theme by Sonic Youth:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpRQcv5Leek

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.