• Connections, avatar etc

Welcome! Fans of the one and only David Tennant!

Now, tell me anything I can do to make your David Tennant Appreciation Group experience all the better. Any artists I should add? Something to go in the group description? A group motto?

FIRE AWAY!

• im feeling lonely in here :( we need more people

i'll have a look for some interestin things to put up in a group motto etc.

also that avatar is v good :)

xx

• Aww yes its just the two of us for now. We can't really complain because the group isn't even a day old (at the time of writing). We have to be careful that the group doesn't get zapped out of existence, because if you have less than 3 members in a group about a month or so later, thats what happens :(

also that avatar is v good :)

I just went on google for a good picture of him. This is him as Barty Crouch Jr in Harry Potter :) (apparently)

• Re:

Quoth Buttercanes:
    We have to be careful that the group doesn't get zapped out of existence, because if you have less than 3 members in a group about a month or so later, thats what happens :(

Well hopefully that won't happen (fingers crossed)

i'm sure there are more fans like us out there we jus gota let them know about us

• Ooh we won't die without a fight!

OMG look at this site! It's brilliant! CLICK HERE

His favourite band is The Proclaimers! WOW! I never knew that...

• that is such a COOL site, all the info you would EVER need about him without actuali meeting him (which would be equally as cool)

• OH.MY.GOD. Meeting David Tennant. Could you imagine that? I can't think of anything that would beat that. Wow. Thats my new life ambition...

• Hey mine to!! along with a load of other life ambitions which i made a list of somewhere but can't find it and ive pretty much forgotten most of them anyway.

xx

• I'll see if I can make a moving avatar using this picture. Maybe I could make his eyebrow move up and down... :D

• ADD Kaiser Chiefs - he's friendly with them, I have a picture of him and them together on my wall lol.

• Ohh yes! I remember the old NME yearbook thing!

• yeh god that was 7 months ago. scary!

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.