• sean7711 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 25 2005, 23:43

Rare songs

Hey guys, I'm trying to complete the collection of ASC songs, and all I'm missing is "Skatter Ik Ignito" and "The State That I Was In". Are there any other b-sides/rare tracks that I should have, other than Max and The Spider Wall? Does anyone have mp3s files of these two songs? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

• I have Skatter Ik Ignito.

Get it from me over aim.

aim - blrovenstine

-Brock Lucas Rovenstine
  • The only thing to make my collection complete is to get *The State That I Was In* (the song they only released on the Japan version of TC).

anyone have that?

AIM me if you do.

Gilchrestius64

• I have " The State That I Was In" if you havent gotten it yet.
    My Screen Name is Cogabloga2188.

• sean7711 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 28 2008, 5:14

Rendition

There was also a japanese edition of their latest album that included a bonus track called "rendition"

• vlykour ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Dic 19 2008, 7:47

the state that i was in

http://bdgangel.tumblr.com/post/65700200/the-state-i-was-in-by-the-appleseed-cast

don't know if this helps but...
    anybody excited about the new album?!

"...because seeing each other through rose-colored glasses is what romance is all about."
  • hopefully somebody still looks at this, ha....so i was just looking over my ASC collection and i think i only have the studio albums and deep elm split...if anyone could help me out with these other ones you guys are talking about it would be much appreciated...

- /V\Üšî¢ /V\º\/£§ /V\€
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.