What about jews then?

• Arnoe ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 7 2007, 17:28

What about jews then?

and what about anti-semitism?
    Are jews considered better than christians?

Maybe.
    • [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 7 2007, 19:35
    jews begat christians so they are guilty as well

• jorrizza ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 7 2007, 19:50
    It's basically the same idea. Christianity emerged from it, Islam shares a lot of it's ideas and it's still evil by nature. The entire European monotheistic belief system is based upon Judaism.

So I guess it's safe to say Judaism is the root of all evil.

Be sure not to target Jews but Judaism when speaking out against theism. Anti-Semitism has nothing to do with their religious beliefs but usually consists of racist hostility towards Semitic people.

The awesome link of flaming death, epic destruction and pancakes.
    Warning, clicking this link might cause defects like enlightenment, godlessness and knowledge
    • MartinW ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 7 2007, 20:03
    Definitely not. All three monotheistic religions suck, no-one is worse than any of the other. Christians are the most dangerous group of believers though, since they have the most power.

• Wolkkkk ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 9 2007, 12:26
    All religions are to be blamed. Religion always feeds racism and antisemitism. Nothing good ever comes from them. The ability to recognize reality fades when people have faith in something that isn`t real. So actually it doesn't matter do you believe in Jehovah or Zeus. No matter in whom you believe your still wrong.

• Gas 'Em All.

:D

• Fnts ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 11 2007, 9:56
    jorrizza said:
    It's basically the same idea. Christianity emerged from it, Islam shares a lot of it's ideas and it's still evil by nature. The entire European monotheistic belief system is based upon Judaism.

So I guess it's safe to say Judaism is the root of all evil.

Be sure not to target Jews but Judaism when speaking out against theism. Anti-Semitism has nothing to do with their religious beliefs but usually consists of racist hostility towards Semitic people.

Almost right, but I'm not sure if christianity emerged from Judaizm. Christians were a gnostic sect in ancient Rome. Before this sect grew to official religion status, they had needed to build a more complete mythological base, so they took it from Judaizm.

But basicaly all religions are abut the same. Christianity was just a refreshment of older religions.

Anti-semitism is a nonsense promoted by retarded roman catholic church. Jews are people just like others, who fall under one of the shitty religions.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction. "
    Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
    • Bodlosh ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 11 2007, 18:52
    It's hard to say whether christianity emerged from judaism... christians just took one jewish carpenter and proclaimed him as their saviour

• Judaism, conceptually, has a lot of the same problems as Christianity or Islam, but it's also fairly ignorable for the simple reason that Jews don't proselytise, thus making wasting any time on it whilst the two big boys are running around putting metaphorical and literal guns to peoples heads a bit stupid. That said, zionism sucks ass. The only thing that could (should?) really get you riled about Judaism is if you happen to have the misfortune of being Isreali. I know a couple of atheist Isreali's, and let me tell you, Americans, you think you live in a theocracy? Just WAIT.

Also that root of all evil crap is just an anti-christian twist on anti-semitism. The Jews executed Jesus as a rebel and heretic. Judaism and Christianity don't even share a basic morality. Judaism's based on 'an eye for an eye', rather than 'turn the other cheek'. That said, that is a problem in itself, as the main bad thing Christianity did inherit from Judaism is the potential for utter contempt of anyone elses way of thinking. There are plenty of old testament passages that support some insanely xenophobic ideas.

These are pretty much the same passages that the Isrealis base their claim on their country from, btw.

Official Anti-Isreali Venom Dog and General Wacko!
    AntiOxymoron/LonerRD: "Free speech is not acceptable"
    • chochis ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 16 2007, 9:29
    Fuck Jews! They are doing the same thing that nazis did before. First victims, now executers! What is worst?

No Scape
    Noticias y eventos en :Noiseame
    VideoWeblog::Videomoser
    • jorrizza ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 16 2007, 15:33
    chochis said:
    Fuck Jews! They are doing the same thing that nazis did before. First victims, now executers! What is worst?

People who think all Jews agree with Israeli hostility? But in a way you are right. Israel is doing exactly the same to the Palestinians as the nazis did to the rest of Europe. It's even the same motive, Lebensraum.
    They shouldn't even have been there in the first place. People knew what to expect when they stole the land from the Palestinians, they wouldn't just give it away. Besides, it can't just have been the Torah that convinced the League of Nations to forcefully establish a Zionist state in Palestine.

Warning, clicking this link might cause defects like enlightenment, godlessness and knowledge
  • Nah, it was guilt for not doing anything about the holocaust when they could have stopped it and also the need to have a solid western ally in the middle east (at the time all the arab nations were aligned with the soviets). The Torah just decided the plot of land. The more you think about it, the sillier it gets. Hey, I've got an idea, lets kick all the anglo-saxons out of Great Britain and re-establish the celtic kingdoms. That's the same kind of crap we're talking. The Isrealis have no actual preternatural right to a state.

Official Anti-Isreali Venom Dog and General Wacko!
    AntiOxymoron/LonerRD: "Free speech is not acceptable"
  • Especially because they were originally a Nomadic people, by nature having no physical "nation"...

There's no problem a few frag grenades can't fix.

Cookies for Godlessness
    My Twin in life, love, mind, and music: ISoS
    The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes. So do the spirits who are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirit. -Nietzsche
  • Anti-semitism is racism and lacks any semblance of sense or reason. Anti-Judaism makes more sense, but should take a back seat to the dangers of the more missionary and volatile Islam and Christianity. Not to say Jews don't do their fair of damage in the Middle East and indirectly to every circumsized man.

• Arnoe ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 20 2007, 6:30
    FaultyClockwork said:
    Anti-semitism is racism and lacks any semblance of sense or reason. Anti-Judaism makes more sense, but should take a back seat to the dangers of the more missionary and volatile Islam and Christianity. Not to say Jews don't do their fair of damage in the Middle East and indirectly to every circumsized man.

buhuuu racism, should I call the politically correct office?
    Well why anti-semitism is racism and anti-christianity isnt?
    So you're supporting jews but you dont support christians?

Maybe.
    • MartinW ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 20 2007, 12:57
    In the Israel-Palestina conflict, I am definitely on the latter's side. It has nothing to do with religion, just bullshit. And Israel is full of bullshit, even more so than Western Europe and almost as much as the USA.

• Arnoe said:

Its racism because there actually is a Hebrew (Jewish) Race, traceable back to the original tribes of Jews. Not all Jews (race) are Jewish (religion) now though, so it's not entirely about religion.

Cookies for Godlessness
    The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes. So do the spirits who are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be spirit. -Nietzsche
    • Arnoe ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 27 2007, 10:37
    RageofAnath said:
    Arnoe said:

Its racism because there actually is a Hebrew (Jewish) Race, traceable back to the original tribes of Jews. Not all Jews (race) are Jewish (religion) now though, so it's not entirely about religion.

Well yes, I know that. But still you shouldnt go "buhuuu racism" over jews if you are willing to say something like "slay all the christians".

Maybe.
  • Jewish, Christian, And Islamic Religion sucks.
    Constantly being killed for, some Fairytale ideals blinding The Men, Women, And Children that follow them.

People are willing to do the most stupid shit in the Name of God.

War, Genocide, Murder,Suicide, And just General all-out destruction, of life, or property.

...Because God's got your back , Buddy.

Religious Extremist behavior is always is always bad, No Matter which religion.

The reason Christianity is the main target of Anti-Religious groups, Such as us, Is because It's the most wide-spread,popular, Mainstream religion there is.

It surrounds the ones of us that live in Christian countries every day,Which makes it more of an up close and Personal problem.

Most really don't care that really much if some Islamic fag kills his family because God told him to, All the way over there in "Shit dump hellhole Saudi-Arabia"

DOMINE, NON ES DIGNUS.

• Well yes, I know that. But still you shouldnt go "buhuuu racism" over jews if you are willing to say something like "slay all the christians".

Nah, I wasn't supporting them really, just clarifying how it actually can be considered a "race" issue and answering your questions.

Cookies for Godlessness
    • Arnoe ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 27 2007, 16:17
    RageofAnath said:

Well yes, I know that. But still you shouldnt go "buhuuu racism" over jews if you are willing to say something like "slay all the christians".

Nah, I wasn't supporting them really, just clarifying how it actually can be considered a "race" issue and answering your questions.

I didnt mean that to you, i said that as in general :P

Maybe.
    • rooie666 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 28 2007, 23:16
    well if i´m correctly informed jews are part of the antichristian phenomenon

but i still think thos people in Antwerp look silly

Dus.
    • jorrizza ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 29 2007, 16:25
    rooie666 said:
    well if i´m correctly informed jews are part of the antichristian phenomenon

Technically yes, but not in this group. For all I know ACP was named after a Behemoth song.

The Fucking Group Description said:
    A group for all despisers of Christianity and monotheism in general.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 6 2007, 16:04
    @MartinW: Actually I'm not sure that Christians have the most power. Most corporations are run by jews. If you study the market a bit (especially in the US), you will see that jews are quite powerful. (I'm talking mostly about influence.)
    Just one example: The UK had a very important role in the Middle East before, during and after the First World War. The Jews from Israel had a lot of conflicts with the Muslims and "asked" the UK to interfere, and they did. They introduce a lot of restrictions for Muslims thus only stirring things up. (This is why Muslims supported Nazi Germany in the War.)

@Fnts: Christianity is a cheap copy of the older religions from the nearby peoples such as the Sumerians, Jews, Arabs, Persians etc.

@FaultyClockwork: Antisemitism, as racism, does have some sens... Look in nature. Do you see competitive races getting along? I don't think so, unless it's an anomaly. Of course unnecessary violence on the other hand is nonsense.

Also I would like to add that Jews had the most important role in the study and application of the manipulation of the masses. We should thank Freud and, more importantly, his nephew from the US for this. If anyone wants to know more about this topic, watch BBC's THE CENTURY OF THE SELF:

http://onebigtorrent.org/download.php?id=93

• MartinW ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 9 2007, 22:25
    Jews are very powerful, yes, but they are too few. Way too few. And that's very important to remember, because big masses of people can destroy many things in many ways. The larger a group of people gets, the stupider, more gullible and more dangerous they become.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.