Remember Maine/The Academy

• Remember Maine/The Academy

I was just interested to know if anyone has been a fan of william for as long as i have. has anyone heard of remember maine? if not, rm was williams solo acoustic project before he was ever involved with the academy/the academy is... i highly suggest picking it up. i believe you can still order it from www.remembermaine.com.
    the other thing i was wondering was if anyone had listened to this band when they were just "the academy." i have their ep that was released in 2003. if anyone has heard this i was just wondering what you thought about their huge progression as a band. sorry for the long post but hey, someone's got to jumpstart this thing.

• I love Remember Maine.

I was listening to TAI back when they were still The Academy. The EP is great. I'm sad they aren't playing any songs off of it on the FBR tour.

• Re:

Quoth hopeyouchoke:
    I love Remember Maine.

I was listening to TAI back when they were still The Academy. The EP is great. I'm sad they aren't playing any songs off of it on the FBR tour.

yeah it seems as if they have pretty much abandoned all of those songs. oh well, almost here is amazing.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 27 2005, 21:35

Re: Re:

Quoth bayonetwork:
    yeah it seems as if they have pretty much abandoned all of those songs. oh well, almost here is amazing.

i agree, almost here is absolutely amazing, so abandoning the old songs isnt really so bad

• I just wished they played The Author more :[

• Is it still available?

I think I just revived a dead thread.. But is the EP still available? Because I can't find ANYTHING on it. I heard the one song that they have on their purevolume, but I can't find any more info aside from that. I'm dying to get that EP T_T...

• muddie08 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 15 2007, 11:16
    I still reckon they should throw in an oldie once in a while...they were still brilliant...

but just about anything they produce is gonna catch me...

• Utente
    • Apr 10 2008, 19:27
    Oh. I didn't know about Remember Maine.
    Have you got any current link.?

• Utente
    • Feb 17 2009, 19:18
    óh, i met TAI, since summer of 2007, and now, a couple weeks i heard all the song of the remember maine cd. i love so much.
    the academy? i know that since november, december, maybe, i don't know sure.
    but it's lovely. but i still prefer the academy is... :]

• Damon163 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 12 2009, 13:49
    Their EP songs are just special, they're really good!

But I haven't heard those songs before they changed their name I think...

HEY!
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.