• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 25 2011, 14:41

Wierdest moment on drugs

Stopping off at a random motorway pub to take a leak, on shrooms, only to make my exit by standing on a pool table announcing "THIS IS SPARTA!!" midst a sea of bewildered faces and gratuitously kicking the pool balls off the table.

I'd say that one ranks pretty high on the list.

I miss mushrooms

• I went to the balcony, lit a cigarette and suddenly, I saw something like a cruise missile. It exploded above the forest nearby and I saw a blast wave and a mushroom cloud. I was like OH MY FUCKING GOD did I just see a hydrogen bomb go off? A moment after that it started to rain, fire and brimstone. The noise of the rain sounded like thunder. For a second I really thought it's the end of the world. The buildings seemed intact, though, so I guessed it may be just a vision and went back indoors. I'd had them all day long, nothing that harsh anyway

Never since touched Datura again. But the time fire and brimstone really started hailing from the skies, I say bring it on.

• I started pretending we were at Hogwarts and changed my accent accordingly and then I forgot my real voice for like 2 hours and I kept trying different accents and couldn't get it right. That was on mushrooms. I have many more weird moments.. >_>

• I thought I was a cat and started meowing at my boyfriend ....ha.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.