Subscribed to lastfm - but Sonos does not work (anymore)

• winihh ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 24 2011, 14:00

Subscribed to lastfm - but Sonos does not work (anymore)

Hi,

I used Sonos and lastfm together for some weeks (with trial subscription). Now this subscription extended and I subscribed to lastfm...

Sonos won't let me into lastfm any more... does not work.

Anyone experiencing the same? What to do.

Cheers

Wini (Germany)

• winihh ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 24 2011, 14:46

"self healing system"

OK... works again... just waited for some time...

• winihh ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 24 2011, 16:39

Does not work...

mmh. Seems to be a lastfm problem... just tried and it does not work. Just when I decided to pay for lastfm (because I like it) it does not work...

• howien1 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 26 2011, 17:50

Subscribed with Last.fm Sonos not working

Last.fm hope you see this.
    I have subscribed and had my money taken
    but your system does not work on Sonos.
    It says theres a problem with my login.
    Please Help

• Even scrobbling does Not work!!!

I can understand that you wanna make some bucks out of listening to your favorite Radio Station,

But you deactivated scrobbling too?

WHY?

• What a lack of communication!!!

I have been using Last FM and have been a big fan for years and always used it with Sonos which now it's not working...

I finally found out about your changing of terms & conditions only after re-entering all my details thousands of time on my Sonos app on my Ipad, Iphone and computer; And then, desperately looked online to see what could be the reason...

VERY ANNOYED OF YOUR LACK OF COMMUNICATION!

I received only ONE email dated 16th of Sept. stating that my 'subscription has run out'....

NOTHING PRIOR TO THAT DATE to inform of your changes... So if I missed that ONLY email (as I did), not only I waisted my time to find the solution but then, when I finally find that ONLY email, it starts with what I felt was quite insulting sentence as to emphasise the surprise of this:

' oh no! Your last.fm subscription has expired'

I am not against paying for your service but at least show a bit of respect and care to your loyal customers who - don't forget - are the ones that made it possible for you to be the company that you are today...

Very disappointing...

• I mean with all other devices

... Scrobbling works.

Please give us a hint!

Thanks

• I mean with all other devices

... Scrobbling works.

Please give us a hint!

Thanks

• sonos not working -- lastfm login not valid

I have tried many scenarios to get lastfm to work through Sonos to no avail.
    It works fine on my MacBookPro...how do I set it up for Sonos?
    frenchprof@cox.net

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.