• koljande ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Giu 12 2010, 12:26

Spotify for Sonos

When will you do it?

The API is there - go ahead and implement it:

http://developer.spotify.com/en/libspotify/overview/

• Hi Koljande

Thought you'd like to know it's coming, end of month(Sep)...

http://www.spotify.com/uk/blog/archives/2010/09/02/sonos/

• btocher ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 4 2010, 16:43

And...

...it's here :)

• Spotify and sonos form a dreamteam theoretically. In practice they suck big time. It's out of service most of the time.

• Performance is improving !

• Dreamteam

Performance has improved dramatically. I'm impressed. No more downloads. Just streaming away.

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Nov 21 2010, 14:57

• No scrobbling

Is there a known issue at this time. I don' t seem to be able to scrobble
    Anyone?

• Spotify and Sonos

Just agreeing, Spotify makes Sonos even better, perfect to integrate Spotify songs in the playlists, and works very good with Last.fm. Finally giving full music integration, between Sonos, Spotify Android app and Last.fm. Love the playlists, always latest music... Forgot about pre-Sonos life... how was that again?

• More Features Please

I would like to see more music discovery features in Spotify on the Sonos. Rhapsody on the Sonos kicks butt. I know a few new features were added in version 3.6, but it's still not first-class like other Spotify apps.

• original Ray-Ban Aviator at wholesale price

50% off rayban authentic sunglass on sale.www.official-sunglass.com free shipping order now!!! Ray-ban Newest Style Ray-Ban Fashion Sunglass Ray-Ban Sunglass Hot Sell Ray Ban wayfarer sunglass Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses Ray-ban Glasses Ray-ban Plank Sunglass Ray-Ban Sunglass Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglass official-sunglass.com authentic sunglasses

50% off rayban authentic sunglass on sale.www.official-sunglass.com free shipping order now!!!
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.