Promo Only CDs

• GrazDay ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 3 2009, 22:04

Promo Only CDs

Anyone here check out the Promo Only CDs that come out each month, specifically the Modern Rock Radio one?

I'm a big fan of them, and look forward to downloading it, as well as Alternative Times each month. (although they often have quite a few of the same songs as each other)

For some reason there isn't a Modern Rock for March yet, which seems a bit weird as all the others are available. The tracklisting isn't even on their website, but I'm hoping it comes soon... I think it often is a bit later than the others.

Anything similar people check out with new stuff of a similar style?

graz

• Alfaddur ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 8 2009, 17:53
    thanks, could you give us a link to a web page plz ?

• GrazDay ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 15 2009, 16:58
    This is the official website for the Promo Only series, and I've linked directly to the page for Modern Rock
    http://www.promoonly.com/view_format.php?IssueTitleID=18

There you can see the tracklistings for every CD they've released back to 1995, by clicking on the month.
    They're downloaded through torrents (same as Alternative Times) as bootlegs, as they're only supposed to be sent out to DJs/radio stations I believe.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.