Favorite subreddit?

• Favorite subreddit?

Whats you most visited subreddit, and why do you like it?

Mine is the science reddit becasue it's an active reddit and there are a lot of smart people post there, almost as many as the philosophy reddit which might be my second favorite.

• I probably visit the atheism subreddit the most. I'm an atheist, so I find a lot of news that appeals to me and reaffirms my lack of belief. There are often a lot of amusing comments that make me laugh. There are even some well thought out, thought provoking comments sometimes, too.

• Why

I'm an atheist, so I find a lot of news that appeals to me and reaffirms my lack of belief

The atheism subreddit is notorious for this, why do you go to the subreddit if it just reaffirms your beliefs, you never learn anything new, it's the definition of a circle jerk a lot of like minded people just agreeing with each other.

P.S.
    I'm an atheist also but I don't particularly like the atheism subreddit for this reason

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 15 2009, 3:26
    I really like the listentothis, poetry, art, and cognitive science subreddits.

• I'm in the same boat as reddituser when it comes to the atheism reddit. All it does is infuriate me because the stories make me loathe religious people all the more and the discussion is just basically we are so great we are atheists.

My favorite has to be the cooking subreddit. some really neat recipes always pop up on my front page and I just love that.
    Listen to this is pretty cool, but a lot of the music doesn't float my boat I guess.
    Oh yeah offbeat really rules too. And the graffiti reddit rules hard too.

• In no particular order:

1. Theist Vs Atheist
    2. ListenToThis
    3. Philosophy

"Speak 'What' again Thou cur, cry 'What' again!

I dare thee utter 'What' again but once
  • As far as outside content subreddits go, I'd say Anarchism is my favorite. Other than AskReddit, my favorite subreddit that's mostly self content is TodayILearned.

• When it seems the world is going crazy with religion, I find some of the atheism posts to be a great relief.

• revtim01 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 21 2009, 4:41
    IAmA, for sure.

• I love the self reddit...always something interesting. IamA is a close second though.

• My favorite reddit is WeAreTheMusicMakers not cause I spend my most leisure time there, but because it's such a helpful and practical site. Like a regular musician forum, but with that reddit magic ;)

But the reddit I spend the most time on is subanim aka animation.reddit, but only because I mod it and design it.

• There's some fairly interesting stuff in cogsci - something about a guy winning Millionaire recently through memory tricks. I usually lurk in programming and AskReddit however. I only recently discovered "self" which is worth subscribing to. My favourite smaller reddit that you should check out is webdev.

• IAmA, AskReddit, BestOf.

I really like reading others' comments, apparently.

• Chetyre ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 13 2009, 18:55
    Not sure. Probably IAMA. I recently found WATMM which I like, though I wish it was more active. Same for /r/tonightsdinner.

• LNB613 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 25 2009, 1:22
    Probably IamA. Followed by listentothis, teamfortress2, PS3, and DIY

• AskReddit, IAmA, DoesAnybodyElse, and tf2.

• trees

• FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 6 2010, 14:55
    Punkskahardcore!

• ListenToThis, DIY, IAmA, Trees

• nicolauz ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Set 10 2010, 2:49
    Gaming/Atheism/Politics/MW2

• ListenToThis is straight garbage inundated with music that everyone has heard. I am on a mission to add some music that maybe people haven't heard.

My favorites are AskReddit and IamA.

• EA1991 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 26 2010, 3:49
    FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU, twox, trees.

• AskReddit, Gaming and Homebrewing

• Gaming, Cooking, and Science.

I would list GameMusic but that might be cheating since I'm it's mod :/

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.