FUCK HAPPY PUNK!!!

• FUCK HAPPY PUNK!!!

GREEN DAY,BLINK 182,SUM 41 AREN'T PUNK!!!! those bands ar awful!!!
    THE 70'S PUNK ROCK REBELLION!!!!!

IN GOD WE TRUST, INC.
    • [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 1 2009, 13:25
    YEEEES!!!!

Fuck pop punk!!!!

• SPIRIT OF 77 OIOIOIOIOI IF A BAND CAN PLAY MORE THAN 3 CHORDS THEY ARE POSERS OI

oh hai
  • yeah yeah fuck happy punk and keep listening to guns n roses

• dont run gums on the guns dude
    axl rose will delete you

oh hai
  • Wow! You are such a hardcore punk, you don't even use proper grammar.
    The truth is that belittling others because they like a certain band is shallow, and an endless task, cause what bands will meet your high standard.
    If Green Day gets some kid into Stiff Little Fingers and The Clash is it such a bad thing.
    If it wasn't for Green Day, you do need to ask if punk rock would be as popular as it is today? I don't think so. And then we wouldn;t have bands like The Exploited, UK Subs and Anti-Nowhere League touring.

But then we have to maintain this awful stereotype that Green Day is the devil. Yeah they got shit, but they are introducing people to a lot of punk bands. At least they are heading i the right direction rather than Beyonce and the fucking Jonas Brothers.

I don't know. Ask someone else.
  • well Fuck Off they're still shit

IN GOD WE TRUST, INC.
  • YOU think they're shit.
    Wait till you actually become an adult, get in the real world and actually appreciate music rather than use it as some status symbol, obviously over compensating for something.
    What was the first punk band you listened to?
    Wait. Don't tell me. You are one of those, oh so cool individuals, who actually claim The Clash was the first punk band they heard.
    Quit trying to hard, its giving you a horrible complex.

I don't know. Ask someone else.
  • I Listen a lot of music not only punk rock i like indie metal hard rock garage rockabilly etc. and just the music of green day is horrible I can't Explain to you because
    I don't speak English Very well I just can understand the english

IN GOD WE TRUST, INC.
    • [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 22 2009, 0:00
    It depends of what you refer as "happy punk". If it's all that mainstream pop-punk bullshit, than I agree. But there are also some GOOD punk/ska bands that sing optimistic songs.

• viragom ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 22 2009, 11:25
    I admit I liked pop-punk like Greenday (actually they are the only pop-punk band I liked...) when I was about 12. I can still dance to tracks from Dookie now and again if they come on in clubs (albeit whilst hating myself)... But man, listening to the 70's punk bands afterwards was like a wake up call.
    I mean, c'mon. The punks back in the 70's were genuinely angry. The pop-punks these days seem to be... mildly irritated and whining a bit about it.

Everyone's crazy but me...
  • the ramones are a pop punk band for fucks sake. johnny ramone was well known for his conservative views, and was infamous for supporting george w bush and claiming ronald reagan was the best president of his life time. you cant get any more fucking mainstream and further away from punk than the fucking ramones. you cant claim for them to be a part of any "rebellion" when they were on mainstream record labels and appeared on prime time tv shows. early green day has just as good a claim to any "punk" label as the ramones ever did.

oh hai
  • oh and by stating "fuck happy punk" are you claiming that every single positive hardcore band is in the same boat as sum 41? fuck your narrow minded shitty view of what punk can be. what the fuck did you ever do for punk rock?

oh hai
  • the ramones created al the 70's punk style the onlypunk that matters you can't compare to the ramones with all that awful bands

IN GOD WE TRUST, INC.
  • the ramones created nothing. the ramones suck.

oh hai
  • fuck off.....you sucks

Bylalibypomalátomámrád, bylalibylidovátobychzvlád
  • how can you claim though that 77 punk is the "only kind that matters" when 77 punk counts for probably about 5% of all punk music ever created. are you claiming that minor threat and the descendents don't count/aren't valid because they don't follow the style of the ramones and other 77 punk bands?

oh hai
  • that's punk rock bands like minor threath, gbh or bad religion are amazing bands but the punk rock is ramone, the clash, the undertones, sex pistols, misfits, dead boys, deadtones, nipple erectors, x ray spex if you don't like those bands you don't like punl rock

IN GOD WE TRUST, INC.
  • thats fucking retarded. if you dont like those bands then you don't like punk rock? shit son i know a lot of people who hate the sex pistols and still listen to punk 'rock'. whatever though, you're the one cutting yourself off from thousands of brilliant punk bands holding onto a lame view that punk only counts when its three chords and performed by people in leather jackets.

oh hai
  • or ya know could just listen to what ever you want and not care about peoples opinions :)

• Bubu6 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 4 2010, 19:36
    Punk Rock is just angry,rebelious fast rock 'n roll,like the clash and sex pistols.Br,minor threat,black flag and others are hardcore.But it's still 'Punk'.
    So stop hating.80's ftw!

• cookieska said:
    or ya know could just listen to what ever you want and not care about peoples opinions :)

Amen dude, that's what punk is really about.

I used to be an anarchist but there were to many rules
    • Skumfuk ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 7 2010, 21:18
    Yeah, sick of this music snobbery.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.