• juzifer ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 21 2008, 19:41

Vicarious

hej my beloved enlightend tool worshiper..
    as you all know, for a certain amount of time tohe new pretentious video VICARIOUS is out.. and as i hope, all of you have already watched it, breath it, smelled it, inhaled it, ate it - to sum up, lived it..

heres the question.. what are you thinking of it?

Ahw, listen to them, the childern of the night,
    what sweet music they make....
    • Arnona ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 21 2008, 19:50
    Awesome and pretantous as hell , The first time i watched it i had no idea what it meant,but now i think maybe those pieces of glasses are symbols of tv ,after they shatter the dude finally is able to think and open his eyes,maybe

• juzifer ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Gen 21 2008, 21:07
    i saw it about three times.. (an every time i had goose skin) and.. its really tool-like..
    im really fascinated by these pictures although or because i dont really understand everything..

but when these things reach the new dimension of eyes and alex grey images - just mind-blowing!

the thing with the glasses as symbols of the media sounds logical and was also the first think i thought of .. and in the end he seems to die but then, he's kind of born again or like you said able to think and open his eyes...
    maybe were on the right way...

by the way - IM REALLY, REALLY INTO THAT WHOLE THIRD EYE THING

Ahw, listen to them, the childern of the night,
    what sweet music they make....
  • It's just an amazing vid! Love it!!!
    Adam has a great imagination and furthermore he is able to turn it into this awesome pictures! And in my opinion he's getting better all the time...

• toolgasmic

-
    • HeinJr ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 8 2009, 11:09
    That song sucks big time.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.