Restore Artist Tracks

• Love it, got about 10,000 plays restored :D Would be really nice if one could edit tags of misspelled artists, songs and albums.

• it's possible to create a option to restore all the tracks at once?

• evilrix ha detto...
    • Alumni
    • Mag 4 2012, 14:42
    No further work is planned for this playground app. Sorry.

• this should not be a difficult thing to do ):

• Hi there.

I think u can restore wiped account, don't you? U can use weekly charts to restore all scrobbles. "Last.fm Extra Stats" uses that to show charts in graphics vision, why can not you use that? When you are wiping account, the weekly charts do not erasing. Just look at that.

Sorry for my bad english, lol.

• evilrix ha detto...
    • Alumni
    • Mag 14 2012, 9:27
    What we can and cannot do or how difficult it may or may not be is irrelevant. No more work is planned for this tool. Period.

• This means the tool will be removed from the playground too?

• snyde1 ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Lug 11 2012, 14:39
    KingsAndQueen said:
    This means the tool will be removed from the playground too?
    Why would it? Rick is saying exactly the same thing that he did on the first page, and it is still here. (Albeit having some difficulties, probably due to the outage this week.)

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • evilrix ha detto...
    • Alumni
    • Lug 11 2012, 15:55
    No. The Tool is not going to be removed... it's just not going to be developed either. It is as it is and that's how it is going to stay. Sorry, but it was a tool written to solve a very specific problem and it does just that. I have neither the time nor the motivation to spend any more time working on it. Sorry but I'd rather the honest with you than tell you I'll do something that never gets done =/

And on that note I am now locking this thread since there would seem little point in keeping it open. Thanks to everyone who participated here.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.