• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 26 2012, 0:55
    this was nice, it got me all revved up. lol. : D

• kae-chan ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 26 2012, 1:11
    I enjoyed it. It was a pretty good track. The intro was nice as well. Hmmm, I'll give it a 7/10

Music breaks the language barrier.
    Try thinking outside the proverbial "box".
  • What is this? Japanese Pirate songs? Now they look like pirates. This seems like a bad tribute to Johnny Depp and The Pirates of Caribbean franchise. Just awful. 1/10

This is the only band in this genre that I find entertaining. (see below)

• kae-chan ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 26 2012, 15:43
    It's Visual Kei. The genre has many different visual aesthetics.( -_-:) This is a very cool band. I actually have them in my Itunes library. Not sure if I have actually scrobbled them yet. They remind me a lot of Antique Cafe. 7/10

• Damn, this song is great but it is not the best the GazettE song...

• I liek Asian bandz cuz dey r Asian lul.
    No.

• Musically, not bad. His vocals are just ok, lyrically it seems pretty hopeless. 5/10

• kae-chan ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 29 2012, 22:57
    I don't know why, but this song just bugged me. Musically it was okay. The vocalist was awful. 3/10

• I don't even have to watch this. Great band, great song! 8/10

• Very nice song. Soft and nice. 7/10

• kae-chan ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 30 2012, 1:57
    That was really nice. I enjoyed it. 7/10

• I'm not too impresed with this whole core stuff. But this ine was okay. 5/10

• Utente
    • Apr 30 2012, 2:54
    I'm sorry but it reminds me of a horrible commercial =P 6/10

Try to sing along ;)

• kae-chan ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 30 2012, 3:05
    I enjoyed that. It was a nice tune, and quite catchy. ^__^ 7/10

• a few seconds in i was thinking "oh god, i should just close the page and pretend like i was never here" because it reminded me of the typical chart music that i don't really listen to any more... but then i kinda, sorta liked it. i don't care for the lyrics though.

• Well it was certainly interesting. I'll give it a 7.5/10.

• Utente
    • Mag 4 2012, 0:02

• leighdobson said:
    I liek Asian bandz cuz dey r Asian lul.
    No.

Oh please you should judge the song but not the music genre. Just because you don't like Asian doesn't mean everybody has to dislike them.

I like this song *not* because it's in English and I only can speak English because I am too f***** stupid to learn any other language. >.< Not really I can speak few languages fluently.

• Unfortunately, I've already heard this. Why are the standards for pop music so low recently?

• i love it, i've been meaning to get some of joy division's stuff.

• not too bad, 6/10

• Utente
    • Mag 5 2012, 19:03
    mm~ pretty pleasant. i don't really like live versions of songs though.

• bakaneko90 said:
    leighdobson said:
    I liek Asian bandz cuz dey r Asian lul.
    No.

Oh please you should judge the song but not the music genre. Just because you don't like Asian doesn't mean everybody has to dislike them.

lolwut? I gave my opinion on this song and the kind of people that generally like that kind of music. I have nothing against Asians. Blood Stain Child and DIR EN GREY are really good. y u mad? It's just an opinion, chill the fuck out.

ANYWAY - I actually liked the song posted last. It was really quite slow and I thought it was pretty enjoyable to sit through. 7/10.

• What is wrong with his voice? The video is really stupid. I don't care for these bands that are trying to be spooky. They sound like they are trying to copy The Cult. I grew out of this genre a long time ago, I will give it a 5.

• Utente
    • Mag 5 2012, 22:45
    Nah not one of my favourites. 3/10

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.