Problems in last.fm display in Opera 10.10

• Problems in last.fm display in Opera 10.10

Hi! I'm using Win7 and Opera 10.10 and I'm having troubles with the way Opera displays my last.fm page. I have reasons to believe that it's just my installation and not a problem of Opera in general but since I have already done a complete de- and reinstallation of Opera without any effect I'm at loss as to what else I might try.
    (Btw Opera 10.50 did the same for me, but I deinstalled it after 15 minutes with at least as many crashes of the not-very-stable program)
    The bug doesn't affect last.fm's usability, but it's ugly nevertheless.

Advice, anyone?
    [right click -> open image will display the full resolution of my screenshot]

• concu87 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 28 2010, 10:23
    That never happened here. Same problem after refreshing the site or in other words does this happen all the time?

Opera 10.10
    Windows Vista

• Yes, it's always the same, I tried everything I could think of.

• Thank god for 10.50

I upgraded to 10.50 and my problem's gone. I'm so glad!

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Lug 4 2010, 13:39
    now I have this issue on 10.60 ;<

• Last.fm PLEASE HEAR OPERA

İn 10.60 again display problems why why Last fm...?
    Why only support İE,FİREFOX ext.

• snyde1 ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Lug 7 2010, 22:48
    Turn off "Fit to Width" when viewing Last.fm pages.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • 10.60 XP no problem

a quick look with Opera 10.60 and i don't see any problem like here explained so it seems to be Windows 7 related. Got XP SP3 with latest updates etc also of Java and Flash.

I can't be held responsable for whatever i say
    • snyde1 ha detto...
    • Abbonato
    • Lug 13 2010, 23:20
    It's a CSS problem - when the "fit to width" feature is turned on, the elements move about and don't display correctly.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.