Turn the Fucking thing off

• X-SPAWN ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 26 2006, 20:12
    What do you mean? All you did was make a hateful thread attacking the members of this group for having an opinion of a television channel they have animosity for. Then--as happens with a damn good numbers of threads on the internet--people said things that hold a very small and unnoticable similarity with what you--the author--was talking about in the original post.

And what I said had very much to do with what you insinuated. It should be more than turned off--it should be taken off the air.

• I hate tv. it's so brainwashed with those crappy reality tv shoes and bullshit like that.

sadly, though, the only show i'll watch and enjoy is "wife swap".

• oh christ, fuck this, i'm leaving this group to join "BT is the worst crap I've ever heard"

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mar 21 2006, 16:43
    I've got a tv on my room, but I never ever watch it. Only times I watch tv is when I'm at my parents' house, when there's a movie on tv me and my mother both want to see, or a British whodunnit (we both love those).

My TV is a beautiful old 70s machine with a long antenna, a power button and buttons one to eight for channel sswitching (if you wanna watch something on another than those eight channels you have to spin one of the eight little wheels at the side so that the button in case changes channel. No remote! :D So I love it for its nostalgia-value, else I wouldn't have kept it.

• i already dont watch mtv and only skim when headbangers ball is on mtv2 besides international music feed does what mtv doesnt play music videos and they play international artists which mtv hardly does play anything by japanese bands at all

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 14 2006, 22:31
    Viacom has corrupted all of its once-good networks. Especially VH1 and Nickelodeon.

• dont_shootus said:
    oh christ, fuck this, i'm leaving this group to join "BT is the worst crap I've ever heard"

Whoa, this group has some huge dicks which includes you.

• MTV, I heard, used to be pretty cool, when they actually showed some fucking music. Now it's E! for fucking 16 year olds.

• The things are i've heard about MTV is quite enough to hate it. I am here, because MTV sucks... Nothing more to say :).

• Kupuntu ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Feb 7 2008, 8:34
    This thread closes now. No more hate threads needed, okay?

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.